Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Paying fine

Re: Paying fine

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:57 am

I tried repeatedly to pay online, finally ,I was told that I was a Robot. It looked straightforward. Kept insisting that I didn’t record amount correctly. I finally gave up. Took pics of the 2 fines and sent to my daughter at home. Phone pinged, message said fines had been paid. We slept well I can tell you!! Home now. Stormy but beautiful to look out at. I always enjoy the feel of carpet below my feet and the space all around. The best part is not needing aircon at night. House is cosy and there’s absolutely No Water pouring down my ugly mug. I’ll miss the sun and the simple life that’s for sure. Plan to return in January if we’re still alive and well.
Thanks for all your help. I knew I could rely on the good old forum family.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Bee » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:42 pm

Glad you got it sorted R. Which on-line did you get success with in the end the dgt/trafico or SUMA so that we know if it happens to us. Thanks

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:39 am

Deborah paid tge fine. I forwarded your link so have no idea which link she chose to use. I’ll ask her and update.
You were a saviour!!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Bee » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:51 am

Thanks R. As long as one of them worked for her that's the main thing.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous