Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Amazon Spain

Amazon Spain

Postby willemite » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:20 pm

Hello Ive tried without success delete one of our Visa cards on site - seems I’m not doing it correctly.
Can someone who knows how to do this please send me a guide showing what buttons to press.
Thank you
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Re: Amazon Spain

Postby Darro » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:24 pm

Not going to cancel a card on my A/C but in my Amazon Wallet if I simply click on one of my cards then under the 'Edit' option and in red is a as 'Delete from Wallet' so it's difficult to see if that's where you're going why it shouldn't work

This is on a Laptop BTW, on a Smartphone or tablet, or worse a Crapple device, it may present differently in which case sorry but you're strictly on your own as far as any further help from me goes .
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby ryanpd » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:32 pm

I have issues with my mum and dad's account and have found easiest way to do anything on it is to go into amazon uk on another device and follow steps on that to what I need to do on amazon.es

Set up/format is same on both. Hope you get it sorted
ryanpd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby David Stokes » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:02 pm

If you are using Chrome, or Safari on Mac, you can chage the language to English by pressing the symbol or the right hand end of the address line at the top.
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby willemite » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:47 pm

Thank you
I will try this on my computer - only I don’t like to keep my card details on Amazon site.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby Darro » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:04 am

willemite wrote:I don’t like to keep my card details on Amazon site.

Why not, millions do without issue?
Darro

Postby Darro » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 am

David Stokes wrote:If you are using Chrome, or Safari on Mac, you can chage the language to English by pressing the symbol or the right hand end of the address line at the top.
To be clear, no device can itself change the language a site is written in but some browsers used on them have the ability to translate it.
Darro

Postby John Mugglestone » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:13 pm

I found the easiest way to stop Amazon taking monies from my account was to change the card.they still try but get no where.
John Mugglestone

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cuidad Quesada

Postby Paul M » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:27 pm

??? Change the card???
If you have any card registered on your Amazon account then surely they can debit a sale against it?

I can’t see how changing and registering a different card would affect their ability to take funds from it.
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby telmel » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 pm

Paul M wrote:??? Change the card???
If you have any card registered on your Amazon account then surely they can debit a sale against it?

I can’t see how changing and registering a different card would affect their ability to take funds from it.

If you use a revolut or transferwise card as a second way of payment then you can just load up the card with the amount you want to transfer to amazon for a payment
That way if they try to take anything more there will not be enough in the account for a transaction
We do this with revolut, if we order off a new website we are not sure of we use it , also if having to leave card details for a holiday booking website for example
And always pay the online euromillions lottery using it
The only time this may not work is with car hire companies where a large deposit is withheld as enough funds need to be there
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Next