Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dental implants

Re: Dental implants

Postby Bee » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:26 am

Your implant is very competitive in comparison to what I am paying. I had to have a CT scan first off to ascertain whether it would work which cost €250 and a tooth extraction as my tooth had split inside the gum (crunching on lollipops!!) and couldn't be filled or crowned. That is included in the figure I quoted in my post. I presume the cost will be different for everybody depending on what needs to be done. I can't see how people can go to Turkiye and have it done in a day.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby faolteam » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:05 am

Just heard a horror story on Newstalk today with Pat Kenny, Still has huge issues will prob end up getting it fixed in Ireland now ,

Im getting it done in a Dentist in Torrevieja , my tooth is alredy gone i got it extracted during covid ,
faolteam

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Des » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:21 am

I had one done at Dental Europa about about 18 months ago the costs from memory €65 to remove the root from a crown that broke off, €50 for the scan to check the bone was okay and €1200 for the implant. It was 3 months between each visit to allow everything to heal, nearly forgot £27 to have the stitches taken out in the U.K. bad timing on my stay here as that would have been included in the implant. My U.K. dentist was a bit off because they didn’t do it at a cost of £2500.
Des

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous