Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Thy Will Be Done have moved to Benijofar

Thy Will Be Done have moved to Benijofar

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:46 am

Just in case anyone was still unaware and needed to know:

Our new address is:-

Benisol II
Calle Frederico Garcia Lorca 92
Benijofar

As you come down the hill into Benijofar from Quesada take the first turning on the left immediately before the Citroen garage and then 1st left again and we are at the end of that parade in the same office block as Chorus Financial.

If you are coming up the hill through Benijofar, turn right just after the Citroen garage and then immediately left.

Hamilton's bakery are opening right next door, so you'll soon be able to get your legals next door to your bagels

Sorry...it's Saturday

:-)
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Thy Will Be Done have moved to Benijofar

Postby Yan » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:51 am

Hi Paul do you have any date on Hamiltons opening?
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:57 am

Hi Yan,

We don't have a specific date but there is a lot of activity inside the unit now which would indicate that things are finally progressing, I would say from the looks of it, it will now be just a matter of weeks.

Would be great of they could be in for Christmas

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Postby Red Rock » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:37 am

Indeed Paul and being right in the middle of preparing my Will I was surprised no-one mentioned a move while I was in the office.
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:09 am

Hi,

I am unsure when you originally engaged with us but the move actually took place a month ago and we only knew 100% for sure it was happening the week before officially, so if you engaged before then, we would not have known.

Adverts are out in all the local newspapers, on the radio and also on our website advising of the move and our new address and directions.

All correspondence to our clients, since the day we knew contains similarly details of the move with a map also at the bottom.

Posters were left in the windows of our offices advising of the new address, however, all bar one of those has, I believe, since been removed (I do not know why) and we of course do not have any keys now to re enter and put more up.

Any questions, though, as always, please email [email protected] or call between 9-4 Monday to Friday on 865 756 058

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Postby Paul58 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:39 pm

Could you please let me know when Hamitons pie shop moves. Thank you
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:54 am

Hi Paul

Sure - we will be putting a general post out welcoming them when they open next door / as I’m sure they themselves will also.

We will also be providing free informative seminars next year in our new offices in Benijofar and you will be pleased to hear that we will be using Hamilton’s next door for the catering too - I’ve no doubt a pie or 2 may appear on the buffet table - so watch this space!

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done