Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cannabis oil

Cannabis oil

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:11 am

This is who we purchased our cannabis oil from. My father thinks it's wonderful for the knee pain he was suffering, He's been using it for around 6 weeks and seemed to work within a couple of days. We got it from The Emerald Isle at Playa Flamenca as he does a stall there too

IMG_20231029_100424.jpg
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Cannabis oil

Postby xcaliber » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Chrisdee wrote:This is who we purchased our cannabis oil from. My father thinks it's wonderful for the knee pain he was suffering, He's been using it for around 6 weeks and seemed to work within a couple of days. We got it from The Emerald Isle at Playa Flamenca as he does a stall there too

IMG_20231029_100424.jpg

This is very useful….I would like to try some for my wife…...is there a particular make or bottle I should ask for or look out for? How much is it roughly and how many drops can you expect from a bottle? Many thanks
xcaliber

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pilar de la Horadada

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:37 pm

Roy Spencer on 602 224 909 is the man I bought it from. I had the feeling he knew what he was talking about and wasn't full of bullshit. Dad has not complained once about the pain in his knees. It's a big outlay at 50 or 60 euros for a small bottle but we thought we've got to try it, if it works it's well worth it if not, it's not the end of the World. Luckily it seems to be working. Had it 6 weeks and I'd say we still have over half a bottle, so it lasts a long time. He does it in different flavours and we got the strawberry. I also got one for my husband (non flavoured) for sleeping as they all do different things, he's not really bothered doing it, done it once so far, little sod. His one isn't flavoured and he said it doesn't taste nice. Give Roy a call and have chat to discuss what you want it for. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Chris

xcaliber wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:This is who we purchased our cannabis oil from. My father thinks it's wonderful for the knee pain he was suffering, He's been using it for around 6 weeks and seemed to work within a couple of days. We got it from The Emerald Isle at Playa Flamenca as he does a stall there too

IMG_20231029_100424.jpg

This is very useful….I would like to try some for my wife…...is there a particular make or bottle I should ask for or look out for? How much is it roughly and how many drops can you expect from a bottle? Many thanks
Chrisdee

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:38 pm

Roy will also deliver to your house if you wish.

xcaliber wrote:

IMG_20231029_100424.jpg

Chrisdee

Postby xcaliber » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:26 am

Chrisdee wrote:Roy Spencer on [url=tel:602 224 909]602 224 909[/url] is the man I bought it from. I had the feeling he knew what he was talking about and wasn't full of bullshit. Dad has not complained once about the pain in his knees. It's a big outlay at 50 or 60 euros for a small bottle but we thought we've got to try it, if it works it's well worth it if not, it's not the end of the World. Luckily it seems to be working. Had it 6 weeks and I'd say we still have over half a bottle, so it lasts a long time. He does it in different flavours and we got the strawberry. I also got one for my husband (non flavoured) for sleeping as they all do different things, he's not really bothered doing it, done it once so far, little sod. His one isn't flavoured and he said it doesn't taste nice. Give Roy a call and have chat to discuss what you want it for. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Chris

xcaliber wrote:

IMG_20231029_100424.jpg

Thank you Chris. That is really helpful. I will make a call and see if Roy can help. Much appreciated. Rick
xcaliber

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pilar de la Horadada

Postby Gustav » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:09 am

Does cannabis oil work if your taking other medication for different aliments?
Is there destructions on the bottle in English on how to take and when?as €50-60 is a lot to lay out,
Thanks for replys
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am

Give Roy a call, he will be able to tell you everything you need to know.
Dad's on Stations and pain killers and it seems OK with those

Gustav wrote:Does cannabis oil work if your taking other medication for different aliments?
Is there destructions on the bottle in English on how to take and when?as €50-60 is a lot to lay out,
Thanks for replys
Chrisdee

Postby blingle » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:26 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Give Roy a call, he will be able to tell you everything you need to know.

Police Stations or Train Stations?

Must be difficult to swallow...!

:text-lol:
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:47 pm

Ha Ha Statins. When I did it then it said stations!!

blingle wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:Give Roy a call, he will be able to tell you everything you need to know.

Police Stations or Train Stations?

Must be difficult to swallow...!

:text-lol:
Chrisdee

Postby faolteam » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:00 am

so u orally take cannabis oil theres me thinking u rub it on the knee :text-lol:
faolteam