Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

PROPERTY

PROPERTY

Postby Tuj66 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 pm

ATTENTION!!!!!

HAVE YOU BOUGHT OR SOLD A PROPERTY IN THE LAST SIX YEARS THROUGH PETRA HONIG. IF SO THIS COULD BE OF GREAT INTEREST TO YOU. AS A BUYER WERE YOU TOLD TO PAY CASH PAYMENT ALONG WITH THE BANK TRANSFERS AND CAN YOU ACCOUNT FOR WHAT THAT CASH PAYMENT WAS USED FOR OR AS A SELLER WERE YOU TOLD THAT PETRA HONIG HAS TO HOLD SOME MONIES BACK FOR A PERIOD OF TIME AND STILL NOT RECIEVED IT BACK

THERE IS A CASE CURRENTLY BEING COMPILED IN TORREVIEJA COURT ON BEHALF OF THREE SUCH PARTIES WHO WERE MADE TO HAND OVER CASH TO PETRA HONIG THAT CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR, THE CASE IS BEING PUT FORWARD BY AN ALICANTE FIRM OF SOLICITORS AND THE JUDGE IN THE CASE HAS ASKED THEM TO PUT UP POSTS APPEALING FOR MORE PEOPLE WHO ALSO FEEL THEY HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF THIS PRACTICE WHO COULD CONTACT ME ON THIS FORUM REPLY SECTION. SO IF YOU FEEL THAT YOu MAY BE OWED MONEY PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THIS POST
Tuj66

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: PROPERTY

Postby Jordy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:06 pm

Got bored with reading this about four sentences in as it's all in block capitals, as in SHOUTING!
If the OP really wants people to take them seriously then learn to not make their posts look an amateur scam site.
Just my opinion.
Jordy

Postby Mandy&DeanCaddy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:10 pm

A friend of mine was deliberately hit by the car of a member of staff following questioning of an unaccounted for 7k, and was seriously injured. I will show her your post.
Mandy&DeanCaddy

Postby Paulr » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:12 pm

Hi Tuj66, it may be helpful to post your message on TQ's sister forum, Costa Blanca Forum, as well:
https://www.costablancaforum.com/latest-posts/
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Sundaze » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:15 pm

Jordy wrote:Got bored with reading this about four sentences in as it's all in block capitals, as in SHOUTING!
If the OP really wants people to take them seriously then learn to not make their posts look an amateur scam site.
Just my opinion.

Rude...
Maybe the poster wasn't aiming for 'SHOUTING,' more trying to attract attention?
Not all are au fait with posting etiquette.
So maybe cut them some slack for trying to be helpful...
Sundaze

Postby Gustav » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:04 am

Jordy might work for Petra??
Gustav

Postby itp » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:48 am

Mandy&DeanCaddy wrote:A friend of mine was deliberately hit by the car of a member of staff following questioning of an unaccounted for 7k, and was seriously injured. I will show her your post.

Good morning, I am the member of staff you are talking about, the Guardia Civil were involved in this matter from day One, the case was dropped by them and the judge, as your friend was not injured and all claims were deemed unjustified. If you would like I can get the Guardia Civil to contact you directly relating to your comments.

For your information the person in question received the 7k by transfer directly from the purchaser on legal completion.
itp

Postby Paul M » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:57 am

That may well be the case in this instance but the long list of strokes pulled by Honigs over many years demonstrate what an absolute shower of shit they are. The only surprise here is that you are prepared to admit working for them!
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby Tone and Mone » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:34 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Jordy wrote:Got bored with reading this about four sentences in as it's all in block capitals, as in SHOUTING!
Just my opinion.

Rude...
Maybe the poster wasn't aiming for 'SHOUTING,' more trying to attract attention?
Not all are au fait with posting etiquette.
So maybe cut them some slack for trying to be helpful...

PRECISELY.....JESUS SOME PEOPLE HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.....OH AND BY THE WAY......I'M STUCK ON CAPS LOCK.....SO I'M NOT SHOUTING.....
Tone and Mone

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Mata

Postby Gustav » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:37 pm

I like caps, it's easier to read.
Gustav