Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

House & Pet sitters required

House & Pet sitters required

Postby Mrs D » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:49 pm

Looking for someone to come & stay in our house for 10 days , have been let down by a sitter booked through a website.. now only 3 weeks from our holiday......
We have 2 dogs & 3 cats, you just need to be the responsible adult & servant. Out in the Campo at Catral.
Anyone know of sitters please let me know
Mrs D

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso Guradamar De

Re: House & Pet sitters required

Postby Tinker » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:08 am

Have you tried 'Trusted Housesitters' there's a couple from Guardamar on this site.
Tinker

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mrs D » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:54 am

I am on trusted house sitters tried loads of locals no one free....
Mrs D

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso Guradamar De

Postby Queeny » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:29 am

Hi I got an offer from these people but I already have booked up some one , [email protected]

We -50s couple- saw your ad at THS and in response we contact you via email to get our CV across and hope our offer will be of interest to you. We have several repeat clients in your area (the closest is in Mudamiento) and will be there again from early Oct until half Nov.
Although we have some availability to dog sit for you in November we reckon that this isn't of interest to you, but if it is please let us know.
Since we are in the area every year for several months and we saw you travel regularly, it would be great if we could become regular dog sitters of yours.
Please find attached our CV with full list of testimonials and other relevant details for consideration.
As mentioned we are one of the most exp. sitters you will find and the very high number of repeat sits (100) we have done is the clearest indication that pet owners are very satisfied with our service.
We hope you are interested in our offer and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Mirjam and Arend

PS we aren't member of THS, because we fill 75 percent of our availability with repeat sits and 25 percent we find via FB groups, and if you only want members of THS for pet sits that's fine. We just happen to come across your ad while searching for the Alicante area and saw your ads and we expect you have filled the coming assignments, and we would like to be considered for future assignments and can visit you in person when we will be in Mudamiento if wished.
Queeny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Tony0763 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:41 pm

I just moved to quesada and looking for jop so if u want l can do that +34 603 328 698
Tony0763

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada