Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

NON RESIDENTS TAX

Re: NON RESIDENTS TAX

Postby suzi wong » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:50 pm

If you struggle try [email protected] good service & for what they charge to do the forms submit them & pay the fees,we’ve found it’s not worth the hassle to do it.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby TimSha1213 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:18 pm

:text-goodpost:
TimSha1213

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Bee » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:38 am

suzi wong wrote:If you struggle try [email protected] good service & for what they charge to do the forms submit them & pay the fees,we’ve found it’s not worth the hassle to do it.

I agree. It's one job less to have to do particularly as I never know when I am going to get to Spain. We have our Solicitor registered as our representative with the tax authorities since the beginning. Mind you it's not cheap for the small amount of tax you pay each year and you could find better ways to spend €180. I prefer to stay with the Solicitor as if I ever need one then hopefully I count as an existing client as they have all our paperwork from purchase to now. Having said that it's useful for people to have a go at completing the form as it is quite straightforward once you get the hang of it. It can be frustrating at first but you do feel a sense of achievement once you finally get it to generate a completed form and if you are going to be in Spain you might as well take it with you and pay it at a Spanish Bank while you are there or pay it from your own home bank account.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby suzi wong » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:03 am

Bee wrote:
suzi wong wrote:If you struggle try [email protected] good service & for what they charge to do the forms submit them & pay the fees,we’ve found it’s not worth the hassle to do it.

I agree. It's one job less to have to do particularly as I never know when I am going to get to Spain. We have our Solicitor registered as our representative with the tax authorities since the beginning. Mind you it's not cheap for the small amount of tax you pay each year and you could find better ways to spend €180. I prefer to stay with the Solicitor as if I ever need one then hopefully I count as an existing client as they have all our paperwork from purchase to now. Having said that it's useful for people to have a go at completing the form as it is quite straightforward once you get the hang of it. It can be frustrating at first but you do feel a sense of achievement once you finally get it to generate a completed form and if you are going to be in Spain you might as well take it with you and pay it at a Spanish Bank while you are there or pay it from your own home bank account.

Bee

I agree it’s an achievement,& once someone’s done the form you can virtually copy it after,but comparing what Spanish tax forms charge against solicitors I really can’t be bothered with it all for the peace of mind of it all being done correct first time.Life’s too short to be dealing with Spanish beaurocracy.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Bee » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:04 pm

"Life’s too short to be dealing with Spanish beaurocracy"

Isn't that the truth :)

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous