Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Remembrance Service Sunday 12th November 10.30am

Remembrance Service Sunday 12th November 10.30am

Postby DaveP » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:41 am

Salt Church (Calle Daya Nueva 12, Poligono Industrial Levante 11, 03187 Los Montesinos... turn right off the 'dual carriageway into Los Montesinos' or come up the back road from the roundabout where they make the 'sun shades' for pool areas). Church building has the car scrap yard on one side and the brewery on the other!
Ex-servicemen & women welcome and anyone else who would like to remember those who gave their lives for our freedom.
Lively church, usually around 120 or so people, Evangelical / Pentecostal background.
You would be most welcome to come along.
DaveP

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Re: Remembrance Service Sunday 12th November 10.30am

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:49 pm

Thank you for your very kind invitation. I shall join you in the New Year when we next visit. The church we attend at home had approx 900 people in attendance last Sunday. Our 2 grandchildren kept us late and we had to sit in extra chairs brought in for the overflow.
It’ll be the same on Remembrance Sunday.
What time dies your service start at?
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Return to Quesada general discussion