Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bankinter problem

Bankinter problem

Postby Norrie » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:11 pm

I'm locked out of my Bankinter account.. When I changed my password and tried to log in I got a msg that they were sending me a 6 no security password, which I never received. I tried over and over again but no joy.. So I called to the Torrevieja branch today to be told by the lady there that she could not help, as it was a problem with my phone not receiving security password.. I'm standing there in person and I'm wondering how much more security did she need.. Why can't she unlock my account so I can log in.. Unbelievable....Did any of you have this problem..
Norrie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Bankinter problem

Postby Carolg » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:07 am

Try the branch in Quesada. I have found the staff there very helpful.
Carolg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby DuFay » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:43 am

Hi Norrie if its any help weve just been to our bank in Quesada Santander & for the past couple of years weve often had problems receiving the code they sent out as we live in a very poor signal area, So when we explained this again yesterday we were put on a new system guaranteed to work weve not tried it yet but it did work in the bank when he showed us how to work it. It makes life a lot easier when buying things online when you know you dont have to go to a public wifi area to make sure you get a signal. Or if easier we ended up buying online with Amazon .es as when you paid by card it went through with no security checks at our end & on delivery you would get an email or text sent to you with a 4 number pin code to give to the driver on delivery & that works great.
DuFay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Graham_Lynn » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:40 am

Does your bank have the correct number for your Spanish mobile? Surely the branch could confirm that for you.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Norrie » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:11 am

I don't have a Spanish phone. My Irish one is registered with them and they have sent msgs on it before.. The girl said "the problem is with the settings on your phone" I can't understand why, when I was there in person they couldn't sort it.. Seemingly this security code is out of their hands.. it's holding my account captive..
Norrie

Postby Norrie » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:14 am

Thanks for your replies..
Norrie