Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Of interest to Superhot Chilli Heads

Of interest to Superhot Chilli Heads

Postby Shiva » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:08 pm

For the interest of any Chilli Heads (especially Superhot Chilli fans) on Talk Quesada... Our chilli plant growing (well, let me be honest, down to the OH's green fingers...) has done really well this year. As a heads up to anyone interested, I am dropping off some spare plants this afternoon ( Thursday 9 November, probs about 1.30 ) to the SATS charity shop in Benimar for them to sell for SATS. They probably wont stay long.

A mix including 2x Moruga Scorpion, 1x 7 pot primo red, 1 x Schabu Schabu, 1 x Butch T Scorpion and 1x Yellow Butlah. Plus a couple of quite pretty and delicious edible ornamental chillies 1x Poinsettia and 1 x Sichuan 7 Stars. ( These are nippy enough but won't blow your head off ) . As you'll see from pics all good robust plants. So if you are interested you should drop by the SATS shop this pm...
Shiva

Re: Of interest to Superhot Chilli Heads

Postby Steve wilkins » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:41 pm

Ooh i would of had a scorpion off you. Trouble is, I don't think i'll be able to get to that shop in time before they were sold. I don't suppose meeting over the weekend and giving you the money to give the charity would be out of the question would it?
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Shiva » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:59 am

Sorry Steve, they are all gone...
Shiva

Postby Steve wilkins » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:37 am

No worries.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja