Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

SEUR DHL ETC

Re: SEUR DHL ETC

Postby telmel » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Dot wrote:Have used seur they were very quick and not expensive

You must have been lucky d
my wife is having a nightmare with them at the moment with two items they should have collected within 48 hours, and that was since last friday
they have lied over us not being at home when we have both been here all day
then they changed the lie to say they didnt recognise the address , when they have been here many times
they only have a 902 phone number so my wife complained on social media
someone replied here and the lies continued
They also said they would collect the parcel today and the important letter tomorrow , why two seperate days for the same collection address ???
Anyway they have not turned up today so my wife cancelled them and paid for another company to collect them
The postage was expensive and i doubt she will get her money back from these shysters
My advise DO NOT USE THEM

Read these reviews on trust pilot if you dont believe me , for this month !!!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/seur.com#
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Re: SEUR DHL ETC

Postby telmel » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:14 pm

Just an update on this matter
My wife thought she could get the payment returned through her spanish bank as they took the money but never picked up the parcels on time and she cancelled, one item is an important document that need to be sent urgently to another country , the other item valuable jewellery for a friend
Her bank headquarters in madrid told her yesterday by phone she could do it but would need to call her branch today, she cannot get there due to being incapacitated at the moment
Today is the last day and when she called her branch at la zenia they told her she needed to go to the guardia civil to get a denuncia against the company
She said it isnt fraud , she just wants her payment returned
They insisted she needed to go there , despite being told by madrid the opposite yeterday
She called madrid again and they changed their advice to what the branch said and the same girl told her she needed to go the the guardia this time !!!
I have never heard of this before, i have had at least one payment returned to my bank because of similar in the past
So the guardia civil now have to deal with online purchases and delivery disputes as well as crimes , absolutely ridiculous !!!
She cannot get to the guardia because of her medical condition
So Seur have taken her payment and not done anything in return and will get away with it
She did request a refund from them but according to trust pilot many people were promised one but never got their money back
One that did had to wait three months and only got half back after they took out an administration fee that was half the postal cost
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion