Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Problems with TV Air Box

Problems with TV Air Box

Postby harleyclose » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:53 pm

Is there anyone else having a problem with these TV Air Boxs I have a Mag 250. My Television is continually buffering and stopping. My Air Box provider blames my Internet. But i have speeds of around 15 on the speed test so i dont understand how it can be my Internet. My laptop and IPad dont suffer so that in my opinion confirms that the Internet is not the problem. I have read that Bandwith could be the problem. I am not very savvy about any of it ,so if there is anybody out there who can explain would appreciate
harleyclose

Which part of Spain are you from?: elraso guardamar

Re: Problems with TV Air Box

Postby jpeg » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:10 pm

A mag 250 is very out of date if I were you I would get a much newer Magbox or get a Firestick
Last edited by jpeg on Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Darro » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:35 pm

True the MAG250 is a bit long in the tooth and I wouldn't argue against replacing it however if it's been working satisfactorily up until now there is no real reason to be blaming it for your current problem.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby JohnMC » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:23 am

Who's your internet provider? We had problems with Telfy and had to move away from them, due to constant buffering. The other contributers here, are correct that the Mag is getting a bit long in the tooth. I would also recommend a Firestick, but be quick - Amazon Operating system is changing their format to "Vega" which could stop you "jailbreaking" your device to stop side loading apps that aren't officially available on the Amazon store. Look at your internet provider first.
JohnMC

Postby LeeG » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:35 pm

Have you cleared the caches on your applications?
LeeG

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera del Segur