Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Migrants arrive in Torrevieja by boat

Re: Migrants arrive in Torrevieja by boat

Postby SWT » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:21 pm

The Eagle wrote:They have all been rounded up and taken to Alicante.

They are just waiting for a flight to the UK :text-lol:
SWT

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:01 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:
Philipb1407 wrote:
Big Wheeler wrote:The western world hasn't covered itself in glory by sticking its nose in Middle Eastern or African affairs over the last century or so.Plus the level of corruption and efforts of self government of these countries have also been not impressive.What we need is a top politician who could be a World Peace Envoy to sort it all out.How about Tony Bliar.

Isn’t Tony Blair a war criminal?

Have I missed the mark with my sardonic humour ? There is a reason why I mis spelled the *******'s surname.

I got it big wheeler
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Gertraud » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:36 pm

:text-goodpost:
wilbhoy67 wrote:
Steve wilkins wrote:I don't buy that most immigrants from Africa are just seeking a better life. I also don't buy that most have skills that are in demand in Europe, that anyone already here could not, or is not willing to do. Most are being sent here for a plan, and that is the Kalgeri plan as previously mentioned. When i moved to Spain (for a better life), i thought about what i would have to do to be legal, and made sure i met the conditions. I didn't just get on a random boat with my iphone 12, my Nike air max, and my fred perry polo shirt, whilst simultaneously losing my ID/passport, and sail to Spain. If i had done, i would be detained and sent back on the next available flight. These are being encouraged to come, probably promised the world, given a taxi service, and will be left up ship creek when the powers that be pull the plug. But that's just the sceptic and conspiracy theorist in me.

For those unaware, the Kalergi Plan is a right wing, anti semitic, white supremacist , white genocide theory. Those who believe it are more likely to be killed by their tin foiled heads catching fire as they are of being attacked by an immigrant.
Gertraud

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada/ Rojales

Postby Big Wheeler » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:22 am

The coudenhove Kalergi Plan is the inspiration of an Austrian aristocrat who basically would cause the lower class of society to become brown skinned by unrestricted immigration thus providing the wealthy with their money making slaves.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Gustav » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:28 am

Is,nt the normal working man/ woman already working for the benifit of wealthy business's/ conglomerates share holder owners, kept in line by the wealthy government ministers who decided minimum wage level,nearly all MPs sit on boards of directorships or quangos have fingers in many pies
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:05 am

I was reared in the Republic of Ireland. It was idyll, everyone knew one another. Then came the Celtic Tiger and the EU pumped endless amounts of money into the country. People had never known what it was like to be wealthy , there was work available, lots of manual work, IT, factories and people were encouraged to borrow money from the banks to advance in prosperity. Houses were being built anywhere and everywhere. Donegal had enormous houses popping up day and daily. 6 thousand square feet of luxury. Numerous bathrooms,enormous kitchens, long impressive driveways with lamps all the way up the driveways. Life was wonderful until the bubble burst. Banks went bankrupt, loans were called in, building firms went bust and houses lay unfinished and empty. Skilled workers were now flying to England to find work and thankful to do so. The Irish government opened its doors to immigrants at some stage and Dublin changed from a city of Dubliners to a multicultural city. Drugs entered the equation. Small villages in Ireland that would have been described as sleepy villages are now dealing with thefts, sons and daughters coke heads, suicides, things that no normal human being could have imagined. Last week we watched the capital city Dublin being attacked. I watched it on tv in horror and jumped to the conclusion that it must be drug barons fighting. I was wrong. It transpired that it was an attack on immigrants roused by social media participants.
Non white people are now scared to walk the streets of the city or anywhere else probably. This is 2023, a city I lived in and loved. It is no longer the Dublin I remember so what happens next? A beautiful country that opened it’s arms to welcome immigrants and now chaos reigns. Where do we go from here?
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Steve wilkins » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:10 pm

You will notice that the news is very selective about about what stories it covers. If a crime is committed against a native of the country by a non-white immigrant (and this goes for the whole of Europe by the way), it never makes the news, except with rare exception (Bradford grooming gangs). If a native attacks a immigrant, it's everywhere, and they don't shut up about it. The narrative becomes akin to that whites are racist and right wing and it's on the rise etc yadayadayada. Most of the time i'm sure they do it just to wind people up. I never saw anything on the Dublin incident, but i wouldn't be surprised if the spark that caused it was orchestrated anyway. I have zero faith or trust in the news, who owns them, and what stories they report.

I also have zero faith in any government or political entity to sort out the problems caused by the policies they implemented.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Big Wheeler » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:44 pm

Plus 1 to the above.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby HarvHar2018 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:53 am

The whole covid farce really brought out the true colours of the media, never to be trusted with anything.
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Previous