Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Jet ski,car, motorbike Oxford oximiser charger booster new

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Jet ski,car, motorbike Oxford oximiser charger booster new

Postby jodie1980 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:18 am

New in box
Purchased for use with jet skis but no longer needed can be used for recovery, trickle charge etc
40 euros
Quesada area but can deliver if local
Oximiser 3x - Advanced battery management system
RECOVER
Unique Oxford
gesign
STRONG
BATTERY CONDITION
12.5v
STANDBY
†G-
53.50A
OXFORD OXIMISER3K
(1)
MODE
OXFORD
The Oximiser 3X is Oxford's most versatile, most powerful, multi-purpose battery maintenance product. It offers not one, but THREE automated charging programs for differing battery sizes- perfect for bikes, cars, even leisure batteries! So, if you have multiple toys in your garage, it's the only battery optimiser you are ever likely to need.
LCD display provides a wealth of information so that you know what it is doing at all times
• Designed and tested in the UK using top quality long-life components
• A 'soft-start' charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts
• Intelligent charging will 'cycle-charge' in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries
• Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including LITHIUM lifeP04 motorcycle batteries
• New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate
• Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps charge times short and reduces mains power consumption
• Soft touch rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness
• Wall bracket included
jodie1980

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Jet ski,car, motorbike Oxford oximiser charger booster n

Postby jodie1980 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:01 pm

Still available
jodie1980

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada