Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

obtaining copies of bills online

obtaining copies of bills online

Postby Trishetta » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:38 pm

Hello lovely people, we are about to purchase a used car in Spain. They have asked for a number of documents, but one of the things they have asked for is a bill with name and address on it. We never receive an actual hard copy of a bill. Suma (like the UK Council Tax), water and electric is automatically taken out of our Sabadell account. I have the receipts for this online in our Sabadell account but the car dealership have said they may not be accepted. I don't know how to obtain online bills. Can anyone assist please. We come under Guardamar Del Segura, Alicante. TIA
Trishetta

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pila de la Horadada

Re: obtaining copies of bills online

Postby Graham_Lynn » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:39 pm

Bills are usually sent out by email nowadays, IBI, water, electric. You can usually download your invoice from there. Otherwise as long as you know your account details pop into any of the offices in Guardamar. And ask for a copy of your last invoice.
You need proof of where you live for car tax purposes.

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Re: obtaining copies of bills online

Postby Andrew Hardy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:29 pm

Most utility companies have customer area pages where you can access and print off your prior invoices too.
Andrew Hardy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar