Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Non residents tax

Non residents tax

Postby PMR » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:10 pm

Hello, could znyone offer advice please? I have completed form 210 and validated record but im not sure how to enter payment drtails on ndxt page. I would like to pay it from a foreign bank account. The form only asks for thd first 8 digits of the iban, would that be correct? I hoped to use my Wise account but have znother option if thats not possible. Should k use the option 'to be paid by foreign bank transfer'? Also do i still need to pring it and take to Spanish bank? Also, do i need to pay twice- one for myself and same amount for my husband? Thanks for any help?
PMR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Non residents tax

Postby Bee » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:37 pm

You need to do a separate modelo 210 for each person on the Deeds. If 2 of you divide your tax by 2 and enter half on each form. No if paying from a foreign bank you don't take it to your Spanish Bank and yes you can use Wise and yes put in the first 8 letters/digitsfrom your IBAN as once you click foreign bank AEAT(Spanish Tax Agency) will recognise that when they generate the rest of the form for you i.e AeAT bank ac number etc. If you read the instructions from "slapdash" on the attached link it will make it clear on setting up the SEPA payment from your own Bank A/c to AEAT
https://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewto ... start=1860

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby PMR » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:25 pm

Thanks so much for your help Bee. Really appreciate it. Will jive that a go.
PMR

Postby Paul58 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Bee wrote:You need to do a separate modelo 210 for each person on the Deeds. If 2 of you divide your tax by 2 and enter half on each form. No if paying from a foreign bank you don't take it to your Spanish Bank and yes you can use Wise and yes put in the first 8 letters/digitsfrom your IBAN as once you click foreign bank AEAT(Spanish Tax Agency) will recognise that when they generate the rest of the form for you i.e AeAT bank ac number etc. If you read the instructions from "slapdash" on the attached link it will make it clear on setting up the SEPA payment from your own Bank A/c to AEAT
https://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewto ... start=1860

Bee

If you read the instructions on the first 2 pages of the PDF produced after validation, you'll see that you need to supply your NIE as the reference for your bank transfer, not the "Numero de justificant concatenated with -AEAT". If you don't use the correct reference the money will be returned to your account.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Bee » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:58 am

Thanks Paul58. As a matter of interest what did you put in the "Name" field when setting up your Payment on your Bank Account for payment to AEAT.

Bee
Bee

Postby Paul58 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:29 pm

Bee wrote:Thanks Paul58. As a matter of interest what did you put in the "Name" field when setting up your Payment on your Bank Account for payment to AEAT.

Bee

Sorry, not done this myself. I've only been helping someone who is non resident.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby PMR » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:43 pm

Thank you very much Paul too.
PMR

Postby Bee » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:56 pm

When you set up the payment from your Bank to pay the Modelo 210 to AEAT you will be required to put in the Name of the Payee as otherwise your UK/Irish Bank won't let you complete the Add Payee. "slapdash" recommended, and has had his payment accepted, putting in the long string of numbers that appear on the top right of the Modelo 210 forms followed by AEAT as the Payee.

Bee
Bee