Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Local police in Rojales checking car and licences

Local police in Rojales checking car and licences

Postby Philipb1407 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:02 pm

Last night we went out for dinner at the Taj Mahal in Benijofar. Lovely food! Anyway we drove back through Rojales to look at the Christmas lights. We got to the Bridge and as we were crossing we were in a queue of cars being checked by the police, they asked for my driving licence and while one checked the registration number, the other checked my face against my Photo Driving licence. They were quick, polite and friendly and said have a good evening using my name and gave me my licence back. No more than a minute and I was free to go, I turned right and crossed back over a bridge parked up and we spend 45 mins admiring the Christmas decorations. Eventually we recrossed the same bridge where the police were positioned and they were still checking cars. Seriously how good is that. Had my car been stolen, I would have had it back by now. Little things like this make a big difference to your feeling of security. Well done Rojales local police.
Philipb1407

Re: Local police in Rojales checking car and licences

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:05 pm

Philipb1407 wrote:Last night we went out for dinner at the Taj Mahal in Benijofar. Lovely food! Anyway we drove back through Rojales to look at the Christmas lights. We got to the Bridge and as we were crossing we were in a queue of cars being checked by the police, they asked for my driving licence and while one checked the registration number, the other checked my face against my Photo Driving licence. They were quick, polite and friendly and said have a good evening using my name and gave me my licence back. No more than a minute and I was free to go, I turned right and crossed back over a bridge parked up and we spend 45 mins admiring the Christmas decorations. Eventually we recrossed the same bridge where the police were positioned and they were still checking cars. Seriously how good is that. Had my car been stolen, I would have had it back by now. Little things like this make a big difference to your feeling of security. Well done Rojales local police.

dr.doolittle

Postby Levine Moore » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:42 pm

Couldn't agree more
Hopefully also deters or exposes those who feel it's OK to abuse the drink driving rules which endangers everyone
Levine Moore

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Benbow » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:33 pm

Levine Moore wrote:Couldn't agree more
Hopefully also deters or exposes those who feel it's OK to abuse the drink driving rules which endangers everyone

:text-goodpost:
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby AndyC » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:38 pm

:text-goodpost:
AndyC

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada