Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Beware Quesada Quickfit

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Re: Beware Quesada Quickfit

Postby DTR » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:32 pm

I used them once to align my wheels and they scratched the alloys. As I was in a rush I never thought to inspect them.
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Welshboy » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:46 pm

If all above board how come you charge 21% extra for non cash payments?
Welshboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby smashingiron » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:51 pm

I’ve used them many a time and they’ve been nothing but friendly professional and always charge a fair price, I even took my car in for a puncture once and they fixed and didn’t charge me, I’d take post like these with a pinch of salt till you know the full story guys and girls.
smashingiron

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby SamH » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:52 pm

Welshboy wrote:If all above board how come you charge 21% extra for non cash payments?

Like I said your more than welcome to contact the taxman if you are so concerned, it's not an extra charge it's no different to any other business that do deals for cash
SamH

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:39 pm

Is there not a cap on what an establishment can charge somebody who uses a card?
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby BryanM » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:45 pm

I used them a month ago for what I thought was going to be a big job. I needed the car to be checked before a long journey and had issues with the engine light coming on intermittently, they changed the spark plugs at a low cost and haven't had any issues since, even filled up my windscreen solution free of charge.
BryanM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby Spanish Driver » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:07 pm

Have to say never had any experience of this when using QQ. They serviced my cars, ITV, replaced tyres, brakes and engine parts all for nearly half the price I would have paid in the UK including labour. I trust them with all my family cars, never had a complaint and will always go to them first and continue recommending them.

I think the team are very honest and reliable. Sorry you feel you had a bad experience, but can't say I've ever experienced the same, unlike some other local garages which are complete cowboys
Spanish Driver

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:18 pm

Interesting 1st post and you joined today, work there?

Spanish Driver wrote:Have to say never had any experience of this when using QQ. They serviced my cars, ITV, replaced tyres, brakes and engine parts all for nearly half the price I would have paid in the UK including labour. I trust them with all my family cars, never had a complaint and will always go to them first and continue recommending them.

I think the team are very honest and reliable. Sorry you feel you had a bad experience, but can't say I've ever experienced the same, unlike some other local garages which are complete cowboys
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Spanish Driver » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:35 pm

:text-lol: sorry I haven't posted 11,586 posts like you Talk Quesada aficionado, I do have a life, job, friends, not a keyboard warrior like some folk, who don't like it when someone else speaks up. No I don't work there, truth just hurts some people. Have a nice evening, maybe you'll make another 2000 posts by the end of the evening.

Chrisdee wrote:Interesting 1st post and you joined today, work there?

Spanish Driver wrote:Have to say never had any experience of this when using QQ. They serviced my cars, ITV, replaced tyres, brakes and engine parts all for nearly half the price I would have paid in the UK including labour. I trust them with all my family cars, never had a complaint and will always go to them first and continue recommending them.

Spanish Driver

Postby lynseygoddard » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:45 pm

Well I didn't join today and I dont work there and its my 50th post, so hopefully my credentials support this :text-thankyouyellow:

I really like the team at Quickfit, never had any issues and when I thought I needed a tyre replaced, turns out it was a faulty sensor and they picked this up. They've dropped me home and collected me when my car was being serviced. Can't fault them for the countless times I've used them and will continue.

Sounds like some people on here just have nothing better to do.
lynseygoddard

PreviousNext