Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Beware Quesada Quickfit

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Re: Beware Quesada Quickfit

Postby Welshboy » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:11 am

I am still perplexed about the 21% tax not being paid on a cash deal..are you declaring cash transactions on your tax returns? You say this is standard practice ,but that doesn't make it legal..?
Welshboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby SamH » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:10 am

Welshboy wrote:I am still perplexed about the 21% tax not being paid on a cash deal..are you declaring cash transactions on your tax returns? You say this is standard practice ,but that doesn't make it legal..?

Like have stated countless times, we are above board and do everything we are told to do by the experts that we have that deal with this on our behalf.

Question, do you question every businesses charges or just jumped on this post to try and make us look bad?

We have nothing to hide, not everyone that uses our services will be happy that is just life for all businesses even though we try our best, however you seem to be taking particular interest in our practices when i have explained that we do everything we are told by the professionals and have nothing to hide.

I will not explainany more as i believe i have already answered many times. I am not a tax expert but the company that does this for us is.
SamH

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby SamH » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:21 am

[quote="Chrisdee"]Interesting 1st post and you joined today, work there?

I can assure no one called Spanish driver works here, how is that someone writing something good regarding our company has to work here?

Didnt realise that the people that do have good experiences with us are not allowed to comment on here, only bad experiences.

The original poster also only joined the day he posted??? And was abusive and intimdating to my receptionisrt which has also been stated and have proof of but that seems to have been missed. Always 2 sides to an issue but for some reason noone seems interested in anything other than bashing ouir company. Some of these issues could have been before we took over, as half of what has been said on here has never been nrpought to our attention,

Like i have said we try our best and NEVER FORCE anyone to pay for work they are advised and the decision is theirs whether to go ahead which is what happend with this issue.
SamH

Postby blingle » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:49 am

SamH wrote:Didnt realise that the people that do have good experiences with us are not allowed to comment on here.

:text-goodpost:

It's something I've noticed too. A few years ago a friend of mine on here was given a warning by admin for posting about a bad experience. They were told that TQ was "not a review site like Trip Advisor", and that "negative comments can negatively affect businesses, and therefore are not allowed.".

So - that "rule" has clearly changed.
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby SamH » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:32 pm

blingle wrote:
SamH wrote:Didnt realise that the people that do have good experiences with us are not allowed to comment on here.

:text-goodpost:

It's something I've noticed too. A few years ago a friend of mine on here was given a warning by admin for posting about a bad experience. They were told that TQ was "not a review site like Trip Advisor", and that "negative comments can negatively affect businesses, and therefore are not allowed.".

So - that "rule" has clearly changed.

I am not against people who have negative experiences, however when someone puts up a positive one and its basically being called false thats the problem i have. We do not make our own reviews, we are a company that does our best for every customer, but not everyone is happy no matter how hard we try.

We will keep trying our best for all our cuatomers, and if anyone has a negative experience it would be nice if they came to speak to us rather than jumping on a post that missed out many details of what actually happened.

Merry christmas
SamH

Postby Gustav » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:01 pm

The old saying is very true,
"If you enjoyed your experience with us tell others"
"If not please tell us"
Gustav

Postby Yan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:53 am

Never had a problem with the friendly and efficient team at Q QF. They always manage to fit me in. 2 punctures repaired for free. Both running lights replaced, which meant taking the internal wheel arch flaps off. The price for that was incredibly cheap, compared to other garages. It’s a tough and competitive market and those guys do a great job. Simple solution, if you don’t like the service or the price,use another garage.
Yan

Postby Tonbar » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:16 pm

Don't understand why people have expensive cars which they rely on daily and yet cut corners. I always use a dealer. Their prices are competitive the work is guaranteed and parts are genuine not Chinese rubbish. In my case. I have always used Ford in San Miguel or Rojales. They will take you home and pick you up. You get what you pay for not a cheapskate looking to make a fast buck and avoid vat.
Tonbar

Previous