Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Covid Christmas greetings

Re: Covid Christmas greetings

Postby Babsie » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:14 am

So very sorry to read that. It is 5am and I was just thinking of past Christmas mornings when our boys were small and now we are in three different countries. Our table is set for our friends and we hopefully fly to uk Wed to son.no 2 and they both plan to come here for our 57th wedding anniversary Feb with our granddaughters but we miss them so much. I do wish you better and so sorry your Christmas is not as planned.
Babsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby millies123 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:32 am

Steve wilkins wrote:If you have flu like symptoms, ever thought that maybe you have the FLU?

I don't know why people keep volunteering to get covid tests. They don't work and never have, and can provide a positive result at will. It all depends how many cycles the testing facility run on it. Even Fauci said over 30 cycles returned a almost guarantee of a positive result, and hospitals during the scamdemic were running upto 45!

Still there's always another "effective" jab you can get for it. *sigh*

Sense at last, there's always been a plan from the very start that has now backfired on the world
millies123

Which part of Spain are you from?: la Zenia

Postby jpeg » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:44 am

I never knew that there were so many doctors on this forum
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:41 am

Happy Christmas everyone.
Bee, I could not and would not go out and about with ‘flu or Covid. To me, it would be a terrible thing to do. Nobody wants infections in their homes at the best of times and certainly not at Christmas.

Gustav. You are 100% right. Crowds are great fun but a big mistake.
Poor Al is going about like Hop Along but rarely complains.
My son has just come with a lovely Bucks Fizz. Santa has been and the children are loving it.
Time to rouse myself and tidy up and get some festive music playing.

Sadly, no brown paper here. Might try the vinegar and Christmas wrappings instead. Son wisely put icing sugar foot prints all over the carpet and Rudolf only ate half the carrot ! Where’s my vacuum? Life goes on.
Hi, Ho, Ho! X
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Gustav » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:14 am

Give vacuum to hubby, give him something to lean on ,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Traceyanne » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:29 am

Sorry to hear you have COVID,we are in a similar situation here in the UK, spent a fortune on food and drink for the big day and both our daughters and family have COVID, so Christmas alone for us
Well let's make the most of it
Merry Christmas to you, I hope your husbands ankle heals quickly
Traceyanne

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:46 pm

With so many from around here going to Benidorm for Christmas and New Year I reckon we'll get a surge of COVID when they all come back.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:55 pm

marcliff wrote:
Steve wilkins wrote:If you have flu like symptoms, ever thought that maybe you have the FLU?

I don't know why people keep volunteering to get covid tests. They don't work and never have, and can provide a positive result at will. It all depends how many cycles the testing facility run on it. Even Fauci said over 30 cycles returned a almost guarantee of a positive result, and hospitals during the scamdemic were running upto 45!

#

Well, Christmas Eve and I can't believe yet another uninformed and ridiculous post which just shows how little this poster actually knows. It doesn't matter what's posted on social media, fake sites and fake doctors but it is a load of rubbish.

Your should really look up on real sites what happens.
However, as you appear to only believe the rumours and half truths that you so obviously hang onto, let me explain a couple of things.

Yes, in UK PCT CT are run up to 40 cycles. But it doesn't matter how many cycles it is run at as you totally ignore the way they are interpreted. CT stands for Cyclic Threshold which is the cut off point UK uses.

Any test showing viral genetic material up to 25.6 cycles is classed as positive. Test are run up to 40 cycles but 25.6 is the cut off for declaring a positive result and a strong infection rate. Cycles between 25.6 and 28.3 are classed as intermediate which show a low infection rate. Any test over 28.3 is declared a negative test although the virus can still be present but classed as a non infection rate. You, of course, are trying to claim that anything detected up to 45 cycles is classed as positive for viral infections which is, of course, out and out BS.

I can see that Spain actually counts up to 28 cycles as positive but over that is either extremely low or negative.

Got that? Only up to 25.6 cycles are classed positive. It makes no difference at all to the higher rate they run it at. The cyclic threshold is the bit that counts but, of course, it just shows a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I shall continue to keep you and your lack of information on ignore. Have a lovely day tomorrow but don't get sucked in by the fake sites that only give one part of the story.

And i thought you already had me on block? I'm flattered that you unblocked me, if not temporarily, in order to have a little chat.

Unfortunately, regardless of how many cycles facilities run the test at, they do not work and cannot detect Covid. As I've pointed out repeatedly on here, the inventor of the test said they cannot detect whether or not someone is sick. It's old news and the cat is out the bag, but some people including yours truly continue to believe the lies when it was nothing but a sham from the very beginning. But believe what you want and keep on taking those safe and effective jabs. They keep you healthy (honest). Happy Saturnalia.
Steve wilkins

Postby blingle » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:22 pm

Steve wilkins wrote:
marcliff wrote:

#

Well, Christmas Eve and I can't believe yet another uninformed and ridiculous post which just shows how little this poster actually knows. It doesn't matter what's posted on social media, fake sites and fake doctors but it is a load of rubbish.

Your should really look up on real sites what happens.
However, as you appear to only believe the rumours and half truths that you so obviously hang onto, let me explain a couple of things.

Yes, in UK PCT CT are run up to 40 cycles. But it doesn't matter how many cycles it is run at as you totally ignore the way they are interpreted. CT stands for Cyclic Threshold which is the cut off point UK uses.

Any test showing viral genetic material up to 25.6 cycles is classed as positive. Test are run up to 40 cycles but 25.6 is the cut off for declaring a positive result and a strong infection rate. Cycles between 25.6 and 28.3 are classed as intermediate which show a low infection rate. Any test over 28.3 is declared a negative test although the virus can still be present but classed as a non infection rate. You, of course, are trying to claim that anything detected up to 45 cycles is classed as positive for viral infections which is, of course, out and out BS.

I can see that Spain actually counts up to 28 cycles as positive but over that is either extremely low or negative.

Got that? Only up to 25.6 cycles are classed positive. It makes no difference at all to the higher rate they run it at. The cyclic threshold is the bit that counts but, of course, it just shows a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I shall continue to keep you and your lack of information on ignore. Have a lovely day tomorrow but don't get sucked in by the fake sites that only give one part of the story.

And i thought you already had me on block? I'm flattered that you unblocked me, if not temporarily, in order to have a little chat.

Unfortunately, regardless of how many cycles facilities run the test at, they do not work and cannot detect Covid. As I've pointed out repeatedly on here, the inventor of the test said they cannot detect whether or not someone is sick. It's old news and the cat is out the bag, but some people including yours truly continue to believe the lies when it was nothing but a sham from the very beginning. But believe what you want and keep on taking those safe and effective jabs. They keep you healthy (honest). Happy Saturnalia.

I did think it was amusing that Marcliff was "CONTINUING to ignore you"...after NOT ignoring you!
:text-lol:
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby I8arsenal » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Oh bore off !! Covid movid ! Can't believe you're still banging on about this nearly 4 years on ! Get over it and get on with it, jeez
I8arsenal

PreviousNext