Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Covid Christmas greetings

Re: Covid Christmas greetings

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:37 pm

Nice 1st post, welcome - Not

I8arsenal wrote:Oh bore off !! Covid movid ! Can't believe you're still banging on about this nearly 4 years on ! Get over it and get on with it, jeez
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby I8arsenal » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:44 pm

Yawn yawn yawn
I8arsenal

Postby HarvHar2018 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:55 pm

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby mondo » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:35 am

I think you can see here what the original problem was/is
Some folk think that covid was a hoax. They don"t wear masks, go out into crowds even when they have flu like symptoms and say that vaccines don't work. They say we should ignore the flu and colds.

Sadly they are the ones that perpetuate covid.

Even ignoring covid for a moment, I really don't want someome with flu or a cold sneezing and coughing all over me. I really don't want flu. I have had it and it was not pleasant. It has killed millions of people, especially if they are elderly or have immunity problems, or are taking prednisolone or similar drugs that reduces immunity.

Those the say they will carry on regardless have no thought for others that they may give the flu, a cold or covid to. They just don't care anout others and and are totally selfish people.

To me it makes complete sense to try to keep away from crowds, stay in if possible and stay away from the vulnerable if you have the sneezes or think you have a cold.

It just makes sense (less you are a conspiracy nut that is)
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Philipb1407 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:33 pm

Steve wilkins wrote:If you have flu like symptoms, ever thought that maybe you have the FLU?

I don't know why people keep volunteering to get covid tests. They don't work and never have, and can provide a positive result at will. It all depends how many cycles the testing facility run on it. Even Fauci said over 30 cycles returned a almost guarantee of a positive result, and hospitals during the scamdemic were running upto 45!

Still there's always another "effective" jab you can get for it. *sigh*

Whoo hooo. Last year my pretty flamingo and I accompanied by my Bro in law and his wife, drove home from Quesada and did a little road trip calling in at Lourdes in France. It was December, brrrrr it was cold.. we spent a day at the Grotto and Church. I went straight to the grotto and splashed water on my head saying “cure that Mary if you can”! Ha ha.
The pretty and her bro and sis in law, went to the church first, by the time they got to the Grotto it was closed for a service and priests were giving it their all so they never got the water.
We headed home the next day and when we arrived, all them three came down with Covid, uniquely I did not.
So did Mary protect me, did she give my guardian angel a zap of extra power!

No. Don’t be silly man.. I’d had a covid jab a few weeks earlier, so I was protected! Of course covid is real, of course the tests work, of course the vaccine helps to protect you. But hey.
We all can’t be geniuses and rely on scary Mary, can we..
Philipb1407

Postby Gustav » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:32 am

People who have had all the jabs , some people as many as 7, are still catching covid,
I think the majority of people think, if its free,let's have it, sheeple mentality, but if it works for you and you believe and don't mind having all that chemical injected in your body;,it's your choice,there is no one forcing you YET,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:00 am

Bless you Philipb1407 but didn't you know all water in Lourdes is holy. In fact any tap will do. Yes some of it would contain Astra Zeneca and Pfizer :) I hope you also bought your Plastic Jesus and your Sweet Madonna for the dashboard of your car. I love the song Plastic Jesus. Myself and the grandkids belt it out as we are driving along. Paul Newman didn't make a great job of it in Cool Hand Luke but the version from these two is my favourite.
https://youtu.be/vVcDZLNW-gA?si=MP58shknSRMC0u3D

Bee
Bee

Postby mondo » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:28 am

Gustav wrote:People who have had all the jabs , some people as many as 7, are still catching covid,
I think the majority of people think, if its free,let's have it, sheeple mentality, but if it works for you and you believe and don't mind having all that chemical injected in your body;,it's your choice,there is no one forcing you YET,

Yes, people are still catching covid but less are dying because they have had the jab.

And if you are worried about chemicals in what you eat how about ...

Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Maize Starch, Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancers (monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Guanylate), Colour (ammonia Caramel), Beef Fat (4.5%), Autolysed Yeast Extract, Dried Beef Bonestock, Flavourings, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (lactic Acid), Onion Powder.

(Oxo cube).

Or

calcium stearate or magnesium stearate, cellulose, docusate sodium and sodium benzoate or sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, polyethylene glycol and Red #40

(Paracetamol)
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby HarvHar2018 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:29 am

Still banging on about covid and its nearly 2024 :text-lol:
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby blingle » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 am

HarvHar2018 wrote:Still banging on about covid and its nearly 2024 :text-lol:

To be fair, people are still banging on about Brexit...!
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

PreviousNext