Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Gas bottle for sale

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Gas bottle for sale

Postby camionpilot » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:11 pm

Empty Repsol orange butane gas bottle for sale 12e .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Gas bottle for sale

Postby cooper67 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:26 pm

i have a new heater my brother gave me how do i get a gas bottle for heater do i need to have a gas bottle for return to buy one if so i will buy this bottle
cooper67

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby camionpilot » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:51 pm

All you need is a bottle to exchange at a repsol outlet , either a garage or a brico . Straight foward transaction, hand your m/t bottle over and get a full replacement .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby 300TDi » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:58 am

camionpilot wrote:All you need is a bottle to exchange at a repsol outlet , either a garage or a brico . Straight foward transaction, hand your m/t bottle over and get a full replacement .

I have not found that to be the case at all. I took a bottle to multiple shops and garages and because I did not have a contract, they refused to exchange it. I ended up having to go to the main depot in Almoradi to get it exchanged without a contract.
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Never heard of that happening in 25 years

300TDi wrote:
camionpilot wrote:All you need is a bottle to exchange at a repsol outlet , either a garage or a brico . Straight foward transaction, hand your m/t bottle over and get a full replacement .

I have not found that to be the case at all. I took a bottle to multiple shops and garages and because I did not have a contract, they refused to exchange it. I ended up having to go to the main depot in Almoradi to get it exchanged without a contract.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby 300TDi » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Never heard of that happening in 25 years

300TDi wrote:

Well it happened, not just once either , but I went to 3 Repsol petrol stattions, I went to 2 shops that were electrical appliance shops, but who also sold gas, and they all said it was not possible to exchange the bottle without a contract. Eventually the last shop said that the main depot would do it, they drew a little map showing the location, and they did, and I have used their every single time.

I thought it very weird that you would need a contract to exchange an empty bottle for a full one at a filling station, my previous understanding was that if you had a contract, they would deliver it to your house.
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Anybody else experienced the above?
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Paul M » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:50 pm

Never had an issue, straight swap empty for full no questions.
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby cheflady » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:56 pm

Same as you Chris and use both Repsol and Cespa never had a problem using a garage or home delivery
cheflady

Postby marcliff » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:02 pm

Same here. Used Don De, the Brico in Montesinos, Galp in town, Quesada Gas, what was Gama and straight off the lorry. Never asked for a contract and don't have one as I did what most do and bought it off someone advertising on here.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Next