Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bus from airport

Bus from airport

Postby Trud » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:32 pm

Hi there
Are the totteviejca buses running from Alicante airport on new Year's Eve?
Much appreciated
Trud

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Bus from airport

Postby marcliff » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:04 pm

Yes, 365 days a year.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Trud » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:35 pm

Thank u
Trud

Postby Bee » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:33 pm

Up-to-the-minute timetable here. Just put in your date in the timetable link. Select "Torrevieja Bus" for Torrevieja Bus Station
https://costazul.net/en/

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby HelenOfford » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:13 am

Does anyone know the bus price from Alicante Airport to Torrevecca . Also where do you get the bus from at the airport?
Also is it easy to find a taxi from Torrevecca bus station. Then average price of a taxi from Torrevecca to Rojalas?
Thanks
HelenOfford

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojalas Hills

Postby Bee » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:21 am

The Bus costs €7 and you pick it up at the Airport at the Bus Stop alongside Costa Coffee outside Departures on Level 2. When you get in the lift outside Arrivals press 2. When you exit the lift at Level 2 look for one of the revolving doors going to outside and you will see Costa Coffee and the Bus Stop. The bus has Torrevieja in large letter along the side of it.
I would ring or fill in the form for Radio Taxi in Torrevieja and have the taxi pre-booked. I would say from €25 to €30 from Torrevieja to Rojales. Also there is a taxi rank outside the entrance to the Bus Station on Calle del Mar. You could get a price from Radio Taxi from Airport to Rojales as there probably won't be much of a difference in the price when you add up the bus fare and the taxi fare from Torrevieja to Rojales.

There will also be lots of taxis outside the arrivals area at the Airport and their prices are very keen so you won't be ripped off at any time. If you want to get a Taxi at the Airport as you come out of Arrivals walk straight past the lifts and out the door to the outside where you will see all the taxis. You will have to Q but they come and go at such speed that you probably won't be waiting long. I can't see the price being any more than €60 to €65 to Rojales.

https://www.radiotaxitorrevieja.com/_20 ... es-prices/ For pre-booking they need at least 6hrs notice. Ring or email them. They will reply to emails by return.

Hope this helps

Bee
Bee

Postby blingle » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:25 am

We've had "totteviejca", "Torrevecca" and "Rojalas" so far in this thread...it's no wonder people can't find the answers to some questions!!!

New Year drinks being served early?!!!

:text-lol:
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Paul M » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:42 pm

Best one was a radio DJ hosting a phone-in competition. So, Lucy in Torrevieja, what’s your answer’? 1973
Sorry Lucy, better luck next time.

And now we go to Alan in ROW-JAILS
:text-lol: :text-lol:
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby Trud » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:07 am

Hi all thank you for your replies much appreciated. Got straight on a bus to torreviejca this morning level 2 then bus stop was just past coffee place & easy to spot 10 35 took around 50 minutes was €7 pleasant driver & journey was good. I wish it stopped at quesada which is where I needed to get to as the bus passed by there as well.
Trud

Postby Bee » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:17 am

Trud I suppose more stops would slow down the service. It's a pity Benniconnect hasn't reinstated their service to Ciudad Quesada. They said in 2022 they would have the South Connect service up and running again but nothing so far.

Bee
Bee