Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Summer furniture set

Summer furniture set

Postby guest2011 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:05 pm

Hello
Where is the place to buy summer furniture set (new) at a reasonable price and good quality?
We don't want to invest a lot of money on that this time.
Guest2011
guest2011

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Summer furniture set

Postby Graham_Lynn » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:44 am

January sales start either today (for the shops that are trading) or tomorrow.
Try any of the numerous furniture stores in the area.
JYSK usually have a good selection and you can check out their offers online.
Depending on what you’re looking for The Siesta Group usually have an area at the front of Zoco market with some excellent bargains.

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby guest2011 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:57 am

OK, thank you.
Guest2011
guest2011

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby nannyabroad » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:21 am

The Siesta Group, on the way from QUESADA to Los Montesinos, on the right. Got ours 10 years ago, and still like new. We use it all the time.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:37 am

The sinus all powerful and is capable of destroying anything in its path.
Buying outdoor furniture is a challenge. Twenty years ago the only thing we could find was plastic and we had many years pleasure sitting around that table. It finally cracked, discoloured and was dumped. We bought a reasonably priced plastic rattan which gave us 5 years of pleasure but bit by bit, it disintegrated and we dumped it. Finally, invested in the best and bought a huge table and 6 armchairs which can be used for sitting in the sun or dining. Siesta group, Los Montesinos. We love it and take good care of it. We bring it into the house when we go home to protect it.
If you don’t wish to spend too much, ask on this forum if anyone has outdoor furniture for sale. I’ve seen some wonderful things for sale over the years.
Lynn made a great suggestion. Zoco market! I’ve seen the furniture and. Ever realised it was anything from Siesta. Always admired the bits and pieces for sale. Check it out. You could take a look in Hnos. Garcia lots of rattan.
You might consider the Danish furniture. Powder metal. Not going to rot. I’d possibly consider that if I was buying again . Possibly more sun resistant.
Let us know what you decided and where you bought it please.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Philipb1407 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:06 pm

I have plastic rattan furniture, which is stored out of the sun, I recently saw a advertised house for sale, the owner has had concrete furniture installed, that’s 4 sun beds, facing the pool, seating in the yard for 8 and a table, all the surfaces were covered with ceramic or glass bathroom small square tiles, the glass tiles were all blue, the grout was the same blue, it looked great, there were large cushions to sit on and back rests and full length cushions for the sun beds, the table had a full sheet of glass on top, it looked really modern and smart. If I can find a supplier, I’m going to get the same for my yard.
Philipb1407

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:29 pm

The concrete furniture was all the rage years ago. The problem is that it’s so heavy, you can’t move it. I’m sure it’s still available.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:53 pm

I still love the stone table and benches, it's still available from quite a few places, very expensive and will last a lifetime. I sold mine, it was beautiful, seated at least 10 but we hardly used it as it was only for dining, as everytime food was there the flies would arrive, we can't stand that.

Mac3blade wrote:The concrete furniture was all the rage years ago. The problem is that it’s so heavy, you can’t move it. I’m sure it’s still available.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Philipb1407 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 am

Chrisdee wrote:I still love the stone table and benches, it's still available from quite a few places, very expensive and will last a lifetime. I sold mine, it was beautiful, seated at least 10 but we hardly used it as it was only for dining, as everytime food was there the flies would arrive, we can't stand that.

Mac3blade wrote:The concrete furniture was all the rage years ago. The problem is that it’s so heavy, you can’t move it. I’m sure it’s still available.

There’s a UK company making Concrete furniture that is made with light weight fibres which is a lot lighter, still heavy but not too much so to move around, (except turmeric) the concrete is stain proof. Water proof and has no joints, the concrete is polished and has curves and hollow sections to make it lighter. The designs are ultra modern, I’m looking now to see if there’s anywhere in Spain doing the same thing. The UK company has prices that are very low.
We don’t get flies when eating outside, I think it’s too dangerous for them, we hang up executors, that attract the flys and it zaps them when they fly into it, we also hang a bit of waste food by the executor to attract the wasps and flies, works a treat..we sit in the shade, eating and drinking..
Philipb1407