Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Place for Xray

Place for Xray

Postby prefect » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:04 am

My wife was given a form for a foot XRay by the Dr at the med centre-
The form states ¨Centre Destino¨--CAP GUARDAMAR DEL SEGURA.
I have googled the address without success. Could any kind member please assist me TIA
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Re: Place for Xray

Postby jpeg » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:05 am

jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby jpeg » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:12 am

The main health centre in Guardamar is quite easy to find
Go on to the N332 and take the second roundabout (the first one is for the beaches, the second one for Guardamar centre) turn to the right to go to Guardamar centre. About a hundred metres up you come to a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit (ie the left turn) and you will come to a T junction. Turn right there and keep going about 4 or 5 hundred metres. The centre is on your right hand side. Parking is on the opposite side of the road so best to continue down the hill to another roundabout and do an about turn. As you reach the top of the hill the parking is on your right opposite the centre.
It's in Calle Movilent.
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby prefect » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:07 pm

:text-thankyouyellow:
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Postby Kaz123 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:11 pm

It is in the Salud urgencies, Guardamar. Almost opposite the bus station.
Kaz123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Kaz123 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:14 pm

You don't need to queue at the main reception. Go to the X ray door & wait for the person to come out & take your paperwork
Kaz123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Graham_Lynn » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:03 pm

Go straight into the salud to your left is reception, look to your right and there’s a row of chairs, that’s basically the waiting area for x ray. Sit down with your piece of paper in your hand, the radiologist will look for “victims”. The door for radiology is just before the corridor leading to urgencias The next time they open the door they’ll take your form from you and more than likely you go in straight away. Even though you’ll have an appointment time, you’ll more than likely be seen we ahead of your appointment time. No need to go to reception just wait need the radiology door.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby JanBee » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:39 am

Directions are spot on but can I just add - I was there for an x-ray a few weeks ago, first thing in the morning and it was impossible to park on the street anywhere near the clinic? Luckily I had come earlier as I had to drive round and round looking for a space in a side street, a fair bit away?
I later discovered that there is a large car park down the hill from the clinic with a flight of stairs up to the road (not sure if there is a lift?)but if you have problems with your foot, this might not be an option for you? Good luck with everything!!
JanBee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa 2, Quesada

Postby Graham_Lynn » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:13 am

JanBee wrote:Directions are spot on but can I just add - I was there for an x-ray a few weeks ago, first thing in the morning and it was impossible to park on the street anywhere near the clinic? Luckily I had come earlier as I had to drive round and round looking for a space in a side street, a fair bit away?
I later discovered that there is a large car park down the hill from the clinic with a flight of stairs up to the road (not sure if there is a lift?)but if you have problems with your foot, this might not be an option for you? Good luck with everything!!

Street Parking can be a bit of a problem depending on the time of the day. It’s manic at 8am when there always seems to be about 100 people waiting for blood tests, but once the main surgeries have finished, street parking becomes easier.
However as you’ve rightly said park in the car park, go up in the lift, the entrance to the salud is right opposite the lift doors and there’s even a handy zebra crossing for you.

But forget all those instructions if you’ve got an appointment on a Wednesday, which is market day, even all the spaces around the industrial estate are full. Roads and the car park don’t generally re open till around 4pm. In that case head for the underground car park by the ayuntamiento and it’s less than a 5 minute walk to the salud.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso