Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

UK voting

Re: UK voting

Postby marcliff » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:41 am

b
Last edited by marcliff on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby HarvHar2018 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:45 am

who's worth voting for? they are all lying scumbags
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby mondo » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:57 am

TimSha1213 wrote:So you all want to sit on your solariums in the sunshine, sipping sangria ( which I haven't got a problem with by the way )....
But you want to vote for a government that the decides what happens in a country that your not living ( that I am ) while your still sitting on your solarium, sipping sangria in the sunshine.

Again .... odd !!!!!

Not at all. What is really odd is that you have the hard earned right to vote and don't .

That is a slap in the face for those who suffered in order get the vote in the first place.

Vote vote vote... no matter who you vote for it is your right...just as it is my right to sip sangria if I wish..
:text-lol:
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Brewingdog » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:32 pm

HarvHar2018 wrote:who's worth voting for? they are all lying scumbags

I would say read the policies and then decide who to vote, if you want to.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby telmel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:44 pm

I think the main priority for those living in spain is what happens with the state pension ,especially if thats all you have as income, and the removal of the triple lock , which i can see happening again very soon
The only reason this government havent removed it is because of the upcoming elections, so the fact we all have the vote now is another leverage to prevent this happening
We already suffer a poor exchange rate and have one of the lowest pensions in europe, so keeping it for most is essential
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Chrisdee » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:01 pm

Get over it, as said if you've got property and family and that's where your pension is from then you should be concerned about what happens as im sipping my G+T and not on the solarium

TimSha1213 wrote:So you all want to sit on your solariums in the sunshine, sipping sangria ( which I haven't got a problem with by the way )....
But you want to vote for a government that the decides what happens in a country that your not living ( that I am ) while your still sitting on your solarium, sipping sangria in the sunshine.

Again .... odd !!!!!
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TimSha1213 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:58 pm

:text-givemebeer: :text-lol:

To all of the above I will vote, always have, because I respect the fact that my ancestors gave their life's for us to be allowed too.
TimSha1213

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby willemite » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:09 pm

I’ve completed the on line form to vote in next UK election and just wondered how long did some people wait to hear from their local council that checks and approval given . Thank you
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby amurny » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:54 am

willemite wrote:I’ve completed the on line form to vote in next UK election and just wondered how long did some people wait to hear from their local council that checks and approval given . Thank you

Mine was about three weeks.
amurny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby AndyC » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:39 pm

So you all want to sit on your solariums in the sunshine, sipping sangria ( which I haven't got a problem with by the way )....

Again .... odd !!!!!

Many Scots are living in a Country and are being ruled over by a Government from another Country whom they didn't vote for.
AndyC

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

PreviousNext