Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

"Free Real Esate" Quesada

"Free Real Esate" Quesada

Postby kjellv » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:34 pm

Hi anybody have experience with "Free Reals Estate" Quesada as for sales of property? Is the cost of 1000 EUR the only cost, do they have customers buying, i.e. what is the downside? Normaly an agent take 5%+ ATV, and with a price of 400 000 EUR the provision is 20 000 EUR +. Please let me see the light !!!!
kjellv

Which part of Spain are you from?: Done Pepa, Quesada

Re: "Free Real Esate" Quesada

Postby Paul M » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:47 pm

Do you mean FIVE Real Estate?
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby blingle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:37 pm

Free Real Estate (not Five!) charge the €1000 +IVA if THEY sell the property.

However- they also collaborate with other agents (which is very common). If one of the OTHER agents arranges the sale, then Five charge the €1000 +IVA AND and extra 2% +IVA with a minimum charge of €2500 +IVA.
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby MacinSpain » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:45 am

blingle wrote:Free Real Estate (not Five!) charge the €1000 +IVA if THEY sell the property.

However- they also collaborate with other agents (which is very common). If one of the OTHER agents arranges the sale, then Five charge the €1000 +IVA AND and extra 2% +IVA with a minimum charge of €2500 +IVA.

You've said Free real estates, then you go back to Five real estates which is it
MacinSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby blingle » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:45 am

MacinSpain wrote:
blingle wrote:Free Real Estate (not Five!) charge the €1000 +IVA if THEY sell the property.

You've said Free real estates, then you go back to Five real estates which is it

Apologies - should be "Free" all around!

Screenshot_20240121_094231_WhatsApp.jpg
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Bee » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 am

It looks a very odd arrangement. Why would Free make any effort to sell. Looks like they would make more money by letting another agent sell the property or am I missing something.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby bakes4112 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:44 am

Hiya, we dealt with Free Real Estate for the sale of our holiday home and they charge 1000€ plus IVA. They do collaborate with other agents and that can be an extra cost of up to 2500€, depending on the sale price. Unfortunately they sold with another agent so it cost us but that doesn’t happen all the time. Gary and Chris are good guys having dealt with them personally. Don’t deal with 5 Real Estate, bloke who owns it is a proper wide boy and Louise who works in the Los Dolces office is very unprofessional, stick with Free Real Estate in my opinion.
bakes4112

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby AnneDC » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:40 pm

Free sold my villa in Quesada for me …. Gary and Chris were really helpful and went to great lengths to sell, it was even shortlisted for A Place in the Sun television programme ….. I would definitely recommend them
AnneDC

Which part of Spain are you from?: Sierra de Maria