Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Buying a car

Buying a car

Postby Terry L » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:25 pm

Hi all.

Looking to buy a car and found this auction site. https://eurobid-subastas.com. Just wandered if anyone has purchased a car from them. It looks like a cochre site. Thanks.
Terry L

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cuidad Quesada

Re: Buying a car

Postby Darro » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:06 pm

Interesting site, I think you mean KOSHER lol:
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Phil_pjb » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:59 pm

It strikes me as very quickly put together.
Make sure you do as much as possible if you are looking to buy. I've asked for a copy of their SL number. Do an equifax on the car reg which should be able to help verify mileage etc. Payment through Paypal or a credit card, or even a portion of it will add a little more protection.
When something sounds too good to be true... it often is.
The copywrite of the website is 2024, which is usually only copywritten on development of the site, not changes to the listings, the photos of the cars are inconsistent in both what is taken and the location... it just smells a bit too much for sceptic little me.

I've found a load of listings for Manheim, and BCA (British Car Auction) which advertise in Spain for the likes of Europcar, so this does seem a little... too good to me but I'm MORE THAN HAPPY to be wrong.
Phil_pjb

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby SARAH TILLEY » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:37 am

Good morning.

I find that site reliable, but I recommend that before buying a car in Spain you go to a lawyer to find out the situation of the vehicle if it has any charge in traffic or something, because I bought one that was embargoed.
Pilar (lawyer) in ASINTER helped me to solve the problem but I recommend that before buying you go to her with the documentation, her phone number is on the internet but it is 655233302.
Thank you.
SARAH TILLEY

Which part of Spain are you from?: ALICANTE