Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Iberdrola app to English

Iberdrola app to English

Postby Brewingdog » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:13 pm

Hi, is there a way to change the Iberdrola app from Spanish to English. I'm learning the language but I'm at an early stage. I'm looking to see if I can find a better tariff. I'm currently on the Stable plan but I think it would be better to change to the night and day plan where I can choose set hours at a reduced rate. I also believe it's possible to change those hours whenever you want by using the app. I don't want to make a mistake because of my poor Spanish.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Re: Iberdrola app to English

Postby marcliff » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:34 pm

Are you on a phone or a laptop/tablet? If the latter then use Google Chrome as your browser and you can change the language simply by pressing the right key on your mouse or keypad and select translate to English. You then get the option to translate everything to English. There is also a language tab at the top of the page where you can select English.

If on a phone then it depends what type of phone you have. Bit awkward to see on a phone but there's a tab (hard to see) for changing the language. My phone also has an automatic translate function.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Brewingdog » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:40 pm

I'm on an Android phone. I can't see anywhere on the app to change language.
Brewingdog

Postby marcliff » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:13 pm

Due to my advanced age, I don't use my phone for these things as I can't read them properly so I always use my laptop or a tablet.
However, my phone has a translate function as part of the settings. Obviously I don't know if yours has that or not. It comes up with the option for the language I entered (English to Spanish or Spanish to English).

The PC version of Iberdrola has the option to change languages. If you can't see one on the phone then maybe that doesn't have one. Icon can be the initials (Es or En) for example or the outline of a head.

Maybe someone with better eyesight than me can help you out on the phone app.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby ryanpd » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:04 pm

This may help, I don't use that app but have auto translate on android phone. Open up Google and press 3 dots on top right of page and select translate..this should then ensure anything you open in Spanish translates. I have opened up iberdrola es to check and its showing in English. Also on the iberdrola es page on the top left is 3 lines and if you select this there is option to change to english next to home on bottom right.
ryanpd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Brewingdog » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:22 pm

I've gone on iberdrola.es and changed it to English. So thanks for the help. I now need my documentation number to be able to register. The number provided on the app which is 9 numbers long doesn't seem to be the right one.
Brewingdog

Postby jpeg » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:55 pm

dont forget the staple plan has an option to change the tariff as well there is the option to get a rate of 11cent per kw
https://www.iberdrola.es/en/electricity ... lsrc=aw.ds
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Brewingdog » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:12 pm

Nice one. I'll take a look over the weekend.
Brewingdog

Postby Diane daya vieja » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:02 am

I use google chrome to access in English.
I spoke to an agent in Habanaras and reduced my tariff from 20c to 12c. He was brilliant and did everything for me at no cost. I am on a stable tariff.
Diane daya vieja

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby 300TDi » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:35 am

jpeg wrote:dont forget the staple plan has an option to change the tariff as well there is the option to get a rate of 11cent per kw

https://www.iberdrola.es/en/electricity ... lsrc=aw.ds

Where do you get it for 11c per kWh? I just see the usual 15% off, and an additional 5% if you purchase the home protection.

I already have the homer protection and Iberdrola are an absolute nightmare to deal with if you have a problem with an appliance in my ongoing current experience.
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Next