Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Electric blanket

Re: Electric blanket

Postby Reet Petite » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:31 pm

We bought ours from Carrefour
Reet Petite

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Electric blanket

Postby Philipb1407 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:13 am

Slater39 wrote:Hi all, where can we buy electric blankets from.in Quesada. Thanks for your reply in advance.

Hi Slater39. A word of caution. Amazon across the world are an unregulated seller of products. The company is simply a platform for companies to sell their merchandise. As a consequence any company can advertise and sell their products without any health and safety or come back, there are a massive amount of genuine companies and brand names that honour the quality and safety that sell on Amazon, but there are a lot of totally inferior manufacturers or sales agents making a quick $. So be careful, read the name of the supplier, if based in China do some research. Do try to buy known brand names like Slumberland or Sleepeasy, even if their products are made in China, they conform to the brand names quality assurance.
You may indeed be lucky and get a product that is low cost and serves you well but similar you may end up wasting your money and getting a faulty or inferior product.
In the case if electrical items like heated blankets your safety is paramount.
I bought an electric blanket from Yorkshire linen, it was €10 to €15 more expensive, but it was a quality name. It’s 8 years old now and still looks as good as when I bought it, I bought one for the spare room a few years later, similar price, same make. I put them away in summer and only use them in winter, they cost cents to run and have 6 heat and 9 time settings.

This is just my opinion and findings, other people may find different results.
Philipb1407

Previous