Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Chinatown Laguna

Chinatown Laguna

Postby Redwoodslady » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 am

Does anyone know if the Chinatown Laguna is closing for good. The notice they have put out concerning the closure says temporary but they also thank everyone for their custom over the years, making it look like a permanent closure.
Redwoodslady

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Chinatown Laguna

Postby Graham_Lynn » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:13 am

They’ve been closed for all of January, which is something they normally do each year. It was due to reopen on Feb 1, but there is a statement on the restaurant’s Facebook page announcing the closure text copied from their page below.

Dear Customers from Chinatown Laguna:
It's with a heart full of emotions that I'm addressing you all today. After an incredible period of service, we have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Chinatown Laguna.
We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who has been a part of this incredible journey. It has been an honor to serve you over the years and be part of your special moments and everyday meals. Every dish we prepared and every smile shared was possible because of your constant support. We take with us not only delightful memories, but also the gratitude for having been part of this wonderful community.
Although this chapter comes to a close, the moments shared and the connection we built will live on in our hearts. We're thankful for our talented team who've worked hard to bring the best in every dish. We say goodbye with gratitude and love, knowing this is not goodbye but see you later. Thank you for being part of our Chinatown Laguna family.
Yours truly, Rodrigo and the team of Chinatown Laguna
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Redwoodslady » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:08 pm

This is the message I saw but it had Temporarily Closed in capital letters at the top.
Redwoodslady

Postby Red Rock » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:58 pm

Sounds like it is the end.I will have a look next time I go to the Bank
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Redwoodslady » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:24 am

:text-thankyouyellow:
Redwoodslady