Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Iberdrola Query

Re: Iberdrola Query

Postby Tessa123 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:18 pm

Suzi - thank you. It's 0.26 at the moment. They have offered me 0.14 by phone + 15 percent discount for a year. still not as good as the 0.10 available on the "Online Plan" but unfortunately I can't have this tariff with a UK telephone number
Tessa123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby suzi wong » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:23 am

Tessa123 wrote:Suzi - thank you. It's 0.26 at the moment. They have offered me 0.14 by phone + 15 percent discount for a year. still not as good as the 0.10 available on the "Online Plan" but unfortunately I can't have this tariff with a UK telephone number

Do you know anyone with a Spanish number? We used a friends who is a full time resident on ours,failing that,buy a pay as you go sim,& use that.Good luck,as I said earlier we use Octopus energy in UK,& they are offering around 13c /Kw 24 hrs a day in Spain at the moment,if Iberdrola have bunged all there insurance plans on your contract without asking,which is what they do,cancell them all.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Tessa123 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:51 pm

Suzi - yes, I caught on to this re the insurances, thank you. Already have them all cancelled. Yes, also thought about a pay as you go Spanish sim. Just seems a bit ridiculous to have to do that, but will consider when I am back out...as may be useful generally.

Someone else also kindly private messaged me about Gania Energy. Unfortunately Iberdrola did not seem to want to let me out of the contract (the useless one that was issued by the girl in Habaneros). So the best I could do was a switch to a better rate. Because I complained so much (and this is not like me) the rate is nearly as good as their Online Plan, when the 15 percent discount is added. However, I will not be caught out like this again, and will be shopping around when this contract is up.

Thank you for all your advice, very helpful
Tessa123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby suzi wong » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:14 pm

It’s worth bearing in mind for the future,the electric supplier with the worst customer service in U K is Scottish power, who are owned by Iberdrola,might explain quite a few things.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby 300TDi » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:46 pm

suzi wong wrote:It’s worth bearing in mind for the future,the electric supplier with the worst customer service in U K is Scottish power, who are owned by Iberdrola,might explain quite a few things.

I worked for Scottish Power for years, way before Iberdrola took over though. At that time they were highly regarded, all the problems were with N-Power.

My experience with Iberdrola in Spain is terrible, just try making a legit claim on that home insurance product....it would make you want to smash your own house up in rage. Dirty corporate thieving scum. Rotten to the core.
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Previous