Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Electric gates

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Electric gates

Postby WTR » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:44 pm

I am looking for a rough guide on costs for electric driveway gates and recommendations of a supplier - thank you!
WTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Re: Electric gates

Postby Gasgit » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:24 pm

I used EZY automations have no idea wether they are cheap or expensive, I phoned them they did everything they said they would on time, have no complaints with there service, nice polite and tidy that pleased i had my garage done after the drive gate
Gasgit

Which part of Spain are you from?: Playa Flamenca

Postby Shiva » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:18 pm

Gasgit wrote:I used EZY automations have no idea wether they are cheap or expensive, I phoned them they did everything they said they would on time, have no complaints with there service, nice polite and tidy that pleased i had my garage done after the drive gate

I also would recommend Ezy automations, very happy with them. They will come out and give you a quote.
Shiva

Postby Shiva » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:20 pm

See this previous discussion which has ezy automations contact details recommended-tradesmen-and-companies-f47/electric-gates-t70840.html
Shiva