Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

2 Sky HD+ Boxes for Sale

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

2 Sky HD+ Boxes for Sale

Postby bangorbob » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:44 am

2 Sky HD+ Satellite boxes for Sale, both tested and working properly, one comes with viewing card,
Box with viewing card €25 and the one without €20
bangorbob

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: 2 Sky HD+ Boxes for Sale

Postby Joyce » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:27 am

Can you still get BBC programmes
Joyce

Postby bangorbob » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:45 am

Yes they receive all the free satellite channels that are available from Sky which include BBC, ITV, CH4 & CH5
bangorbob

Postby JohnES » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:54 am

What programmes are you currently paying for and can the ownership of the card be changed. I am not sure how this would work.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby bangorbob » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:09 pm

There are no packages attached to the card as we switched to Sky Q, I have read somewhere here that it is possible to get a card subscription but I'm honestly not sure.
bangorbob

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:13 pm

JohnES wrote:What programmes are you currently paying for and can the ownership of the card be changed. I am not sure how this would work.

There are UK companies which offer a UK address type service - who will charge you usually 100-200 pounds on top of the standard subscription charge costs for the specific package.

Another (cheekier) option - is if you have family in the UK - get them to have a multi-room box subscription and you can use that card and only pay the extra reduced rate - just for the room, not the whole extra subscription. You may need to bring the box and card from the UK for that one though.....never easy with Sky.

Paul
www.televisiontechnology.eu
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Postby JohnES » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:32 pm

bangorbob wrote:There are no packages attached to the card as we switched to Sky Q, I have read somewhere here that it is possible to get a card subscription but I'm honestly not sure.

So your HD box could not be used when you switched to SKY Q. Can you tell me what was involved to change to SKY Q and did you do this in the UK ?
JohnES

Postby bangorbob » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:41 am

The Sky Q is installed in the U.K. and yes the HD boxes then became redundant so we brought them here and they work perfectly on our dish here but don't need all of them lol. I have just been reading an article that Sky are fazing out the Sky Q system and moving entirely to its new IPTV box.
bangorbob

Postby JohnES » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:35 pm

bangorbob wrote:The Sky Q is installed in the U.K. and yes the HD boxes then became redundant so we brought them here and they work perfectly on our dish here but don't need all of them lol. I have just been reading an article that Sky are fazing out the Sky Q system and moving entirely to its new IPTV box.

see private msg
JohnES

Postby bangorbob » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm

JohnES wrote:
bangorbob wrote:The Sky Q is installed in the U.K. and yes the HD boxes then became redundant so we brought them here and they work perfectly on our dish here but don't need all of them lol. I have just been reading an article that Sky are fazing out the Sky Q system and moving entirely to its new IPTV box.

see private msg
bangorbob