Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Please be careful people.

Re: Please be careful people.

Postby hobnob » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:02 am

HI.All...What an shocking and disgusting attack on the poor man...lets hope that with the help of the Medical team and the love of his family and friends he recovers. That said a physical recovery will I imagine still leave him with many mental scars. What animals those scumbags are...the constant kicking of a helpless victim has left me in tears. Talk about man's inhumanity to man.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby cooper67 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:32 am

these guys are low life scum i hope the this guy makes a full recovery if this happend in Glasgow scum like this would be flushed out in days and they would be sorry that they carried the evil crime out against this poor guy i hope they jail them for life for such an evil attack
cooper67

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:17 pm

Looks to me that they're giving him that much of a hiding so he offers no resistance as they clear him out. Either way, just find them, and shoot them. Disgusting filth.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Philipb1407 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:34 pm

That was gratuitous violence without cause or excuse. The damage to this man must be immense. The penalty should be a bullet through the head of each of these assailants, there should be no trial, there is no excuse, no defence, hunt them down shoot them both dead.
Philipb1407

Postby Gustav » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:42 pm

Theres no deterent, for scum like those,
If caught what will police do, nada I expect,
Even with the evidence,
A trap should be set to catch the scum , revenge taken , then leave them to think how they like it.
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Big Wheeler » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:33 pm

As I said in a similar thread this is the kind of thing that causes similar thinking men to form vigilante groups.Uncivilised and not for the squeamish?Certainly.It has worked before in the shitpit corner of the UK where I sometimes live and is about to be revived i suspect.Local bus station closed,therefore no buses,after 1800hrs due to feral youths.Youths riding skateboards around Aldi and throwing yoghurts over "security" guards.Police?Yes,right.Magistrates court? ditto.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Welshboy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:44 pm

Not an ATM ..its a gasexpress petrol station..and it looks like his car too was stolen...so 3 scumbags ..bxxxxxds
Welshboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Bee » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:51 pm

So it's his car keys they wanted to steal the car. Sounds more like East European gang.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous