Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Wallet found

Wallet found

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:52 pm

Wallet found left in the lottery shop at punta prima. It was handed in to the woman behind the counter. Just in case the owner happens to read this site.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Wallet found

Postby MollyW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:33 pm

Steve wilkins wrote:Wallet found left in the lottery shop at punta prima. It was handed in to the woman behind the counter. Just in case the owner happens to read this site.

Hi Steve a friend lost there wallet at punta prima contacted her to go to lottery shop at punta prima shopping centre she has went there the Spanish lady said she doesn’t have any lost wallet is this the weight lottery shop help much appreciated Mollyw
MollyW

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby MollyW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:36 pm

MollyW wrote:
Steve wilkins wrote:Wallet found left in the lottery shop at punta prima. It was handed in to the woman behind the counter. Just in case the owner happens to read this site.

Hi Steve a friend lost there wallet at punta prima contacted her to go to lottery shop at punta prima shopping centre she has went there the Spanish lady said she doesn’t have any lost wallet is this the weight lottery shop help much appreciated Mollyw

right senior moment
MollyW

Postby Steve wilkins » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:31 pm

Hi there is only one lottery shop and it is right next door to milar (the electrical place). The wallet was found inside the shop, left on RHS counter where you fill your tickets in. It was picked up by me and was handed into the woman behind the counter who was working there at the time. It was a brown wallet and looked like a mans wallet but i never looked in it to check. I suppose I should of picked it up myself and dealt with it personally. If it's your friends wallet, and the woman denies she has it, then she's lying. Either that or it's a different woman working there at that time.
Steve wilkins

Postby MollyW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:14 pm

Hi Steve thanks for taking the time to reply will let them know your comments and they can visit again tomorrow
MollyW

Postby Steve wilkins » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:55 am

Ok let me know how they get on.
Steve wilkins

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:13 pm

Was there any closure to this? Did your friend get the wallet back? It would be nice to know the outcome.
Steve wilkins