Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Burglaries in Quesada and Atalaya Park

Re: Burglaries in Quesada and Atalaya Park

Postby Keith&Dee » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:00 pm

telmel wrote:It is not just in and around Quesada but here in blue lagoon where i live
I already posted my neighbours have been robbed twice now, just over a year ago and two weeks ago, we think the same gang as the same method of entry was used in the same spot
Part of the problem is there is not enough protesting by the likes of me and you , everyone should be visiting their town hall, getting meetings organised with the guardia to discuss how to tackle the problem , maybe a special police task force is needed
We are all too complacent , as long as it isn't our house
This is why these gangs are operating without fear, the police are not doing enough , neither are we
I cannot believe they are getting away with this, especially with us living in this technological age where we have so many deterrents like cameras and alarms and DNA testing etc etc
It seems to be the same gangs committing the same crimes week after week
Keith&Dee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Atalaya Park Benijof

Postby blingle » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:12 pm

Whilst I agree with the sentiments regarding calling 112, I also think "what is the point?".

From what I'm reading, the Guardia don't really care, OR are "powerless".

They don't seem to care if someone's house is suddenly occupied illegally by low-lifes or criminals; they don't seem to care if personal property is stolen (see the "Torrevia Hospital" post)...so are they really going to care if they receive a call about this car?
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Gustav » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:55 pm

:text-goodpost:
Too true,
Only if it was in the Mayor's area,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby telmel » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:19 pm

Thy Will Be Done wrote:The vehicle is a

BLACK AUDI A5

REG 5432 KFZ

I echo the sentiments of Keith and Telmel.

Let's all keep a vigororous look out for this car and then if seen call 112 - everyone pull together and ensure these criminals and are removed from the streets so they cannot terrorise local people any more and our pets are safe

Then - let natural justice take it's course - there are many animal loving crims in jail....and lots of balconies, many of which have ''loose'' netting underneath!

I remember taking the dog for a walk a few months ago, it was about 1.00 am in the morning , i saw a black car parked on the same road as 22 bar , the long road that comes to a dead end in a cul de sac
Four men sitting in it while it was ticking over talking to another by phone, it could have been the rest of the gang they were talking to, possibly while robbing a property
Five minutes later i passed them going back and they were still there
I thought it was a black BMW but it could have been this Audi, i couldn't stop long enough to see otherwise they might have sussed me
I wish i had remembred the reg

If that is the correct reg and not a false numberplate you think the guardia would be investigating it !!!
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby philcrieff » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:56 pm

I thought 2 people were breaking into the house nearby to ours. I phoned 112 and was put through to English speaking in seconds.
5 minutes later we had 6 policemen in 3 cars arrive. This was Quesada central.
To me, a very good service.
philcrieff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Keith&Dee » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:16 pm

blingle wrote:Whilst I agree with the sentiments regarding calling 112, I also think "what is the point?".

From what I'm reading, the Guardia don't really care, OR are "powerless".

They don't seem to care if someone's house is suddenly occupied illegally by low-lifes or criminals; they don't seem to care if personal property is stolen (see the "Torrevia Hospital" post)...so are they really going to care if they receive a call about this car?
Keith&Dee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Atalaya Park Benijof

Previous