Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Paul Cunningham Nurses Charity Shop Quesada

Paul Cunningham Nurses Charity Shop Quesada

Postby HPR » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:39 am

A neighbour told me that the Paul Cunningham shop in Quesada is going to open on Saturdays. Does anyone know if that is true or just a happy rumour?
HPR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Paul Cunningham Nurses Charity Shop Quesada

Postby Philipb1407 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:12 pm

I hope they get loads of support. They deserve it.
I’ll be going in as soon as I get to Quesada.. got a fair stash of cash for them. Whoo hooo.. happy days!
If that darned 90/180 rule was got rid of I’d be there already..
Philipb1407

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:58 pm

Just give them your stash of money, we don't all need to know how wonderful you are

Philipb1407 wrote:I hope they get loads of support. They deserve it.
I’ll be going in as soon as I get to Quesada.. got a fair stash of cash for them. Whoo hooo.. happy days!
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby shemarg » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:27 pm

Yes starting from March 2nd it will be open between 10 and 2pm
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby Steve wilkins » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:23 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Just give them your stash of money, we don't all need to know how wonderful you are

Philipb1407 wrote:I hope they get loads of support. They deserve it.

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Philipb1407 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 pm

[quote="Chrisdee"]Just give them your stash of money, we don't all need to know how wonderful you are

Once again the keyboard policewoman hits on a post, really you don’t have to read all the posts and police them.
Just ignore the ones you don’t like and move on, it’s what others do.
I like to read about what people are doing. I don’t like reading underhand nasty comments.
by writing on the posts like I did, it keeps the charity relevant and promotes their cause. A very worthy cause. One I’m going to support.
Constantly criticising comments turns people off the site and stops them commenting, I’m not the first to notice this am I.
It’s amazing how many people see one person giving, then follow suit. If you have nothing nice to say or do, don’t bother.
Maybe instead of being so critical, you’d like to match my next gift, Euro for Euro!

Thought not…
Philipb1407

Postby Richard.H » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:44 am

Philipb1407 wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:Just give them your stash of money, we don't all need to know how wonderful you are

Once again the keyboard policewoman hits on a post, really you don’t have to read all the posts and police them.
I like to read about what people are doing. I don’t like reading underhand nasty comments.
by writing on the posts like I did, it keeps the charity relevant and promotes their cause. A very worthy cause. One I’m going to support.
Constantly criticising comments turns people off the site and stops them commenting, I’m not the first to notice this am I.
It’s amazing how many people see one person giving, then follow suit. If you have nothing nice to say or do, don’t bother.
Maybe instead of being so critical, you’d like to match my next gift, Euro for Euro!

Thought not…

Here here.
Richard.H

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Steve and Jackie » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:55 am

:text-goodpost:
Philipb1407 wrote:

Thought not…
Steve and Jackie

Postby Sylwina » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:15 pm

[quote="Chrisdee"]Just give them your stash of money, we don't all need to know how wonderful you

A pointless, sour post. It contributes nothing to the conversation. It's beyond me why some people are so intent on crushing the feelings of others.
Sylwina

Postby Gustav » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:11 pm

We don't really need to know the amount, of what others donate to the charity of there choice,
Personally I think its a private matter,
Remember in uk ,
When ,Oxfam, Christian aid, etc used to drop an envelope through your door to place your donation in,?
Thats so the collector didn't know how much or how little you had donated, so couldn't pass judgement, as the charities back then ,were then grateful of any amount,
Gustav

Next