Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Great site - getting thrashed.

Great site - getting thrashed.

Postby Philipb1407 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:41 am

For quite a few years I and many others have gleaned great information from this site, it’s been useful in finding tradesmen and products, around Quesada finding the best restaurants, where bars and cafe’s are promoted. Which bank is best, where can I wash my car or get fuel, what’s this mean in English and where do I go with this problem, use of doctors or hospital services, the list is endless.
Marcliffe takes a subject that helps everyone and gets the right info across.
Others give clear instructions and help, they are supportive and kind.

So why am I getting to the point of abandoning this site and not bothering anymore.
Is it a lack of subjects to read? No
Is it a lack of great information? No
Is it a lack of recommendations? No

What is it then, Well it’s the sour, lemon chewing, vicious responses to posts from people who have no moral responsibility. To put down those who try to help, or be kind, to mock those with opinions, or information, to be vile for the sake of being vile.

This post is not directed to those who retaliate angrily to nasty comments but to those who for no reason other than sour Embitteredness post nasty comments against those with no axe to grind.

I hope this site continues for many many years, but do I want to post comments to have lemon sucking queen bees attacking my posts? Repeatedly. No. I have better things to do.
So I’ll have a think about it and decide whether it’s worth remaining to use what is otherwise an excellent, well thought out, incredibly useful site, with lots of nice, kind, helpful people posting comments and helpful information.
That’s of course if I’m not kicked off for giving a true opinion..
Philipb1407

Re: Great site - getting thrashed.

Postby SC17 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:06 am

:text-goodpost:
SC17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby shemarg » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:06 am

I hope sincerely you will decide to stay as the site needs people such as yourself to hopefully keep it the great site it used to be
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:52 am

I wrote a lengthy reply earlier but mustn’t have submitted it.
Philip, DO NOT ALLOW people to upset you. Rise above it and be your normal, charming self. I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts and comments. I think you were upset by Chris’s harsh remark. Chris is a great girl and I’d say she didn’t intend you to be upset. I , personally thought you must be a very generous man and know that the efforts of the EASY HORSE CHARITY IN QUESADA is very deserving. My husband and I popped over to it recently and witnessed people shopping for friends and family without having to break the bank. We got some great books including a Spanish tapascookery book.
I remember you posting about entertaining and suggestions for dinner. I absolutely loved it and was actually going to ask you to invite us over as your idea of entertaining is similar to mine. An experience! You strike me as a wonderful and decent human being.
Stop annoying yourself. Not everyone is happy and they have a need to subconsciously try to knock others. It’s life! It happens all the time. Be thankful that you are a happy person and go through life doing unto others as you’d expect them to do to you.
Enough! Put your upset behind you and plan another imaginary dinner party and post it for those of us that love life and food.
Cheers. Xx
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby HarvHar2018 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:11 pm

The Forum police look for a reaction as its the main activity that keeps them entertained :text-lol:
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Plumby » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:16 pm

Plumby

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Pepin

Postby carolandgraeme » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:11 pm

Do try and rise above the bitter remarks and just scroll past them. The ones that do that have nothing better to do and are unhappy people. Happy people are helpful and don't do it.
carolandgraeme

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby cogsie » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:52 pm

I do believe you need to keep posting in order to give these sad people a reason for their existence
cogsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Steve and Jackie » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:35 pm

Rise above it.
I am baffled why these attacks on people go unpunished.
Steve and Jackie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Steve Walsh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:04 pm

Steve Walsh

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Next