Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Fumigator recommend

Fumigator recommend

Postby sasbambam » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:48 am

Hi all,
Last year I was plagued by ants and found a fumigator called Jack.
He came on 3 occasions throughout the year. The last time October 23. Apparently he has gone back to the uk . Can anyone recommend a good one. Not just for ants but also roaches
Thanks in advance
sasbambam

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Re: Fumigator recommend

Postby Philipb1407 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:30 am

sasbambam wrote:Hi all,
Last year I was plagued by ants and found a fumigator called Jack.
He came on 3 occasions throughout the year. The last time October 23. Apparently he has gone back to the uk . Can anyone recommend a good one. Not just for ants but also roaches
Thanks in advance

I don’t know the name of the fumigator, but one was used in 2016 when I bought my villa, it had bedbugs, the house was stripped bare, fumigated, then modernised. By a Rojales company called Blanco. You can find them on Facebook. I’m sure if you call them they can give you a name.
The fumigation killed every creepy crawly, nothing survived. For years after we never saw a creature, not a spider, not an ant, nothing.
Still today we have no creatures in the villa, in the yard just a few mossies and hundreds of butterflies in Summer. Occasional ants outside and a few wasps tired to build a nest, but a quick spray got rid.

When it was fumigated I got a certificate, it was not expensive either, €169.00. Obviously that was 8 years ago..
Philipb1407

Postby JustGinger » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:00 pm

Tarsilo Plagos. We use them to treat wooden door frames in our underbuild. Great service and the treatment seems to deal with everything else too.

https://tarsilopestcontrol.com/
JustGinger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Gustav » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:16 pm

Yes Tarsillo,office across from Rojales medical center
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby sasbambam » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:59 am

Thank you to all those who replied to my message.
sasbambam

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby jpeg » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:33 am

Ants very rarely stay in the same place for more than a few days then they are off somewhere else
I get quite a lot in and around the house as I live in the Campo, they dont bother me and I would never attempt to kill them they are just creatures trying to survive
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores