Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Road closure

Road closure

Postby Mr Scoopy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:58 am

I have seen a article that from Monday the road from the CV 905 (C Jose Carreras)to the auditorium and onto the sports centre is going to be closed for 3 months, that is going to cause chaos
Mr Scoopy

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis

Re: Road closure

Postby Bee » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:16 pm

Yes Carl posted a link from the Torrevieja Forum. It is part of the big TM housing development on the La Hoya lands.
https://torrevieja.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6955
There are a couple of other ways to access those areas i.e down past Habaneras and over the bridge crossing the N332 or down to the roundabouts past the Park of Nations and continue to Avenida Las Cortes Valenciana or take the roundabout at the Park of Nations onto the slip road for the N332. Anybody coming from Quesada side to the Friday market/Sports Centre or Auditorium would probably be better coming via the N332 and taking the slip road off the roundabout after the La Mata Village roundabout.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja