Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Thieves Basxxxxs

Re: Thieves Basxxxxs

Postby Benbow » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:44 pm

As a retired joiner who has been in the same situation, I sympathise.
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Philipb1407 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:11 pm

It’s generally not the goods stolen that causes the most anguish, it’s the fact that these pieces of excrement invade your life. Cause upset and distrust and generally cause issues in your security.
I have never understood thieves, we all at sometime did not have a lot while growing up and probably felt we wanted more, but then our self worth kicks in and we turn away from any idea of criminal activity and simply work harder and save up. We don’t turn to thievery.
Philipb1407

Postby telmel » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:33 pm

Philipb1407 wrote:It’s generally not the goods stolen that causes the most anguish, it’s the fact that these pieces of excrement invade your life. Cause upset and distrust and generally cause issues in your security.
I have never understood thieves, we all at sometime did not have a lot while growing up and probably felt we wanted more, but then our self worth kicks in and we turn away from any idea of criminal activity and simply work harder and save up. We don’t turn to thievery.

'
Its three things that make a thief, laziness, envy and greed
They want to get rich the easy way by stealing from others who have worked hard to get what they have
I would be one of those that would end up in prison if i caught anyone invading my house as i would not hesitate to use anything to hand to injure them
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Gustav » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:44 pm

Philipb1407 wrote:It’s generally not the goods stolen that causes the most anguish, it’s the fact that these pieces of excrement invade your life. Cause upset and distrust and generally cause issues in your security.

Theres family's of thieves who know no different, they brought up to steal for a living, its in there nature, children brought up to pickpocket, distract people while the elders dip in there bag, it's a way of life for the thieving bast####s, the house breakers learn there skills asa child being pushed thru the smallest open window,
Theres no deterrent for child house breakers and they know it,no deterrent for any kind if thieves these days of any age,I think the police see it as a lot of hassle too,paperwork and resources wise,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Philipb1407 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:26 pm

I went into the hardware shop a few years ago and bought a big axe and a Kasher power washer, afterwards I wonder what he was thinking.. axe - power washer, murder most horrid?
Philipb1407

Postby Welshboy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:10 am

Don't forget to look on auction sites a little further away..
Welshboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:57 am

Surely to goodness the local police service must have an idea who these thieves are. We read in the papers about them being caught and I’m guessing other family members continue thieving as before. The police should be constantly watching these known thieves and even raiding them.
I remember when we first bought over 21 years ago, there was a gang of scammers who went to the markets and did a trick with potato halves and a coin or something. They invited foolish people to gues where the coin was after several very fast moves. I’ve seen people almost crying when they lost their bet. Week after week, they were there. Police came and warned them and 5 minutes later, they were back and doing the same thing. Crowds of people would stand cheering and watching. It was always exciting but sadly the punter ALWAYS lost. The police KNEW this was going on and still they were there week after week. In truth, I haven’t seen them for several years so they must have moved on physically or moved into a different racket.
You’ve lead all your valuable tools stolen from your own property. It’s enough to push you over the edge. I know you cannot get the whole episode out of your mind. Believe me, this is extremely bad for your health. Organise security lights and alarms. Do everything you can to stop them but YOU MUST PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND. Don’t think about it, refuse to allow those low life’s to ruin your life anymore. All the best. Rosemary.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Frankie15x » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:11 pm

Thank you so much it’s not the items but history and strangely the love attached to them
They will be sold for a fraction of true worth
Security lights are now fitted and cameras locks all changed
This alone has cost at least 500€

Thanks again
Frankie15x

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Chapparal

Previous