Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Thieves Basxxxxs

Thieves Basxxxxs

Postby Frankie15x » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 pm

I woke up on Friday to find fence had been cut at rear of my house
Thieves had stolen all my tools every single electrical item even my air compressor 3 chainsaws
This must have taken at least 3 people and considerable amount of time undercover of darkness
Police informed and have attended
I am scouring moncayo and n322 boot markets in the hope I can spot them this equipment is my life’s work I am devestated
I wish they suffer horrible lives and I would cut there thieving hands off and spit in there face
Dirty low life bastards
Frankie15x

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Chapparal

Re: Thieves Basxxxxs

Postby Bee » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:30 pm

I sympathise and concur with your wishes for their future wellbeing. It was obviously well planned and local knoweldge tipped them off. Did you have anybody doing work for you or nearby who knew the run of the place. Unfortunately they have quick access to the motorway to head north or south so they will hardly try to offload them locally. What is the town nearby where all the gypsies are? Most likely that is where they headed.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Frankie15x » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:27 am

My partner had heard voices in orange grove behind house on Thursday night
She thought it was farmer getting water for land
The orange pickers were here 3 weeks ago a large gang of men
They could have scoped the place
I have to go to boot market for my own satisfaction to at least I feel I doing something albeit a long shot
Frankie15x

Postby willemite » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:03 am

I do sympathize with you as we were robbed at golf course some year ago, not a pleasant feeling and it did take some time to get over it.

I take you didn’t have an alarm fitted or flood lights.

Like you we are surrounded by farmland and decided when we moved here to alarm every part of the property including outside and flood lights fitted.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby Bee » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:10 am

You never know you just might see some of your tools. Any hope of finding out from the farmer roughly where the work gang comes from and then try that area for markets. I agree with willemite flood the place with light any time you hear something even before any sensors you have turn themselves on. Police will always tell you bright light is one of the best deterrents.

Bee
Bee

Postby Caw » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 pm

Sorry for break in and loss of tools.

Can i suggest Facebook market place as it is used frequently over in Spain.
Mano Mano is a second hand selling site that has been used well before all the other sites like vinted etc.
Good luck.
Caw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya nueva

Postby Frankie15x » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:54 pm

Thanks guys have lived in this house 9 years never had a problem
Agree the property was scoped then targeted
I will install Iights camars and alarm system
I have asked police to increase patrols
As a builder / carpenter it has taken me years to build the stuff I need for my trade just to be robbed by complete low life

Thanks again
Frankie15x

Postby Bee » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:10 pm

The heartbreak that these lowlifes leave behind. Unfortunately here in Ireland it is an every day occurrence of trades people's vans being broken into and the contents of tools being stolen. It is the monetary and sentimental value of tools you have for years being sold off for nothing like their reinstatement value that really galls. Keep an eye on the papers for any Guardia raids of known criminal gangs as they sometimes show photos of what they confiscate. If you had anybody who knows any of the local Guardia/Policia Local they might help. Have a look around the Orange/Lemon Orchards as it is usually the same pickers who journey from Orchard to Orchard. As you say anything is better than sitting on your hands.

Bee
Bee

Postby telmel » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:40 pm

Frankie15x wrote:Thanks guys have lived in this house 9 years never had a problem
Agree the property was scoped then targeted
I will install Iights camars and alarm system
I have asked police to increase patrols
As a builder / carpenter it has taken me years to build the stuff I need for my trade just to be robbed by complete low life

Thanks again

Be careful F
I posted a month or so ago about our neighbour being robbed, for the second time in two years !!!
It must have been the same gang as they broke in the same rear bedroom window despite thick security bars , that were levered off , the same method as the first time , and they took his new safe that was enormous after losing his smaller first , it is part of the house that is hidden behind a high wall, and this is a property surrounded by houses, like mine
I dont want to scare you but now they know about the layout of your property please dont think they wont return again
If they know you are a tradesman they might think you will have to replace your tools , possibly with new ones if using insurance , and might try their luck again
Lights and an alarm are a given , maybe get a monitored alarm with a company for fast reaction, good luck and sorry to hear about this
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Frankie15x » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:03 pm

I will have alarm installed I will fit lights and cameras
What has been taken is part of my life inanimate objects that are part of me silly I know but my father and mother my wife and daughters bought some of these as gifts when I was struggling when setting out so irreplaceable so sad
Frankie15x

Next