Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Happy Mother’s Dsy

Happy Mother’s Dsy

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:04 am

Wishing all mothers a very Happy Mother’s Day. I know it isn’t celebrated today in Spain but you’ll all be aware that this is the day we celebrate it in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Irrespective. I’m wising you all a very happy Mother’s Day. Perhaps this greeting will ignite the idea of having lunch out. Cheers to all of us!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Re: Happy Mother’s Dsy

Postby cheflady » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:08 pm

How I wish I could hear my 9 year old son say Happy Mothers day but sadly not thanks to the bully's who killed him
cheflady

Re: Happy Mother’s Dsy

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:16 am

My day of celebrating is almost over and I’m now reading your tragic words. I can’t ignore them because I want to put my arms around you and tell you how sad I am for you. What happened to you is every mother’s fear. We’re living in a beautiful but terrible world and your son was the victim of somebody’s cruel behaviour. There aren’t any words that I can think of express my sorrow for you but believe me when I say that there isn’t a mother reading this that isn’t bleeding inside for you. I’ve often wondered how I’d cope if I lost one of my children and came to realise that I’d treasure my memories and be so thankful for having them in my life for whatever time that was
Not for a moment did I think that I’d finish my day feeling your sadness. Please forgive me if I have caused you any pain. God bless you x
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca