Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Street number to plot number

Re: Strret number to plot number

Postby Madcatwoman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:51 am

Bee wrote:You will be able to zone in on your property on this webpage
https://www1.sedecatastro.gob.es/Cartog ... =3&mun=133

You can also use http://www.registro.es to download a Nota Simple. It costs about €9 and you will have it by return.

Bee

Thanks very much for the catastro link Bee as I've managed to double check our plot number now.
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Re: Strret number to plot number

Postby telmel » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 am

Regarding post and deliveries we have always put both the house number and the plot number as part of the address
Most of the time we have no problems with deliveries, not with correos anyway, just a lack of post last year for some reason
But one or two delivery companies have complained to me saying it was confusing having two numbers as part of the postal address and i should only use one or the other
I actually bought a new plot number plaque to replace the house number to just have one house number but have not fitted it, thinking why create a problem by changing it for just one or two complaints ?
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Re: Street number to plot number

Postby Singer » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:52 am

Thanks very much Bee for that great information. I have located the building. Don't know if you can help here but let's say the number I was looking for was 99. What I have found is 99B. I will be going there of course but would that mean that you'd expect a 99A above it or whatever? There's no 99 or 99A shown. Not to worry if you don't know because I'll just knock on doors.
Singer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby The Accountant » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:02 pm

The "B" after 99 just means Bajo. That the property is ground floor. Our villa also has a "B" after the plot number. We never use the plot number. Just use the house number.
The Accountant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Singer » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:22 pm

Again, thanks to all for the very useful replies. They've been a huge help.
Singer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Philipb1407 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:37 pm

Singer wrote:Again, thanks to all for the very useful replies. They've been a huge help.

Well that’s surprising, I used the AA route planner and put in urbanisation Torreta 2 as start and finish, went into the maps and did every street on close view, not one property has the plot number on it only the house number. so I tried Google Instant Street view and RAC mapping, all the same result. I wonder why that is.
Philipb1407

Postby Bee » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:27 pm

I didn't know for years that our Community of 10 Blocks was all sat on No 15 in our Calle. I always went by the Phase No as there are 5 phases all at different numbers on the Calle and all of them have same numbering as far as the apartments go.Although I always impressed on family that the Phase No was the most important bit they never listened and usually ended up at 2E in a different Phase in a panic trying to gain entry to somebody else's property. Its easier now as the Community finally put up a plaque with the street number on it so Mr Google has no problem but you still have to know which Bloque and apartment number you want.

Bee
Bee

Postby Bee » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:44 pm

The Accountant wrote:The "B" after 99 just means Bajo. That the property is ground floor. Our villa also has a "B" after the plot number. We never use the plot number. Just use the house number.

Another bit of knowledge I wouldn't have twigged.

Bee
Bee

Previous