Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Vega fibre English tv package

Vega fibre English tv package

Postby Joolz » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:21 am

Hi everyone,I have Internet with Vega Fibre and end of last year I got the free tv package,with English channels and Spanish channels that cost €60 to install.I need help in how to put it on and how to work it step by step.I got the engineer back to do it and had to pay €30.It worked ok for a bit but I turned the electric off for a few weeks while I went back to the uk,now I don’t know what to do and how to work it.Im not at all technical.Please help.Thank you.
Joolz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Vega fibre English tv package

Postby Oldgeordie » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:37 am

Hi, i have same problem after power cut when you turn electric off it resets your box and your tv loses signal to your box,I had to unplug my hdmi lead from tv, wait a couple of minutes then plug it back in, tv should pick up new connection if no good look at connected devices on your tv setup and check the hdmi port your box is connected to. Hope this helps
Oldgeordie

Postby Bee » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:48 am

Is it a physical box you have or an app on your tv. If it's the box your tv remote should have a button on it called 'source' click on that and it will tell you what is connected to the tv via hdmi or scart select whichever one it is. If you have a smart tv with their Perseo App I believe it is called, then click on that and type in your username and password which they will have given you.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Philipb1407 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:58 am

Joolz wrote:Hi everyone,I have Internet with Vega Fibre and end of last year I got the free tv package,with English channels and Spanish channels that cost €60 to install.I need help in how to put it on and how to work it step by step.I got the engineer back to do it and had to pay €30.It worked ok for a bit but I turned the electric off for a few weeks while I went back to the uk,now I don’t know what to do and how to work it.Im not at all technical.Please help.Thank you.

Do you pay for 12 months internet? If you do the TV is free. So it costs about 12 Euros in electric to keep your TV and internet switched on, because my security cctv is on the internet I leave my internet and TV on all the time. This way, you’ll never have to reset your tv.

For internet 100gig, and TV, my cost is €26.95 a month with Vega Fibre, I had no installation fees, but that was 4 years ago or more and Vega bought out my original installer 18 months ago.. but the price has not increased.
Philipb1407

Postby Joolz » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:35 pm

Hi,I have 12 months internet with vega fibre,it was free but I had to pay €60 instillation costs.Its at our apartment that we rent out so we turn the electric off when not in use.Thank you
Joolz