Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Claud Butler Glide 2. Electric bike for sale

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Claud Butler Glide 2. Electric bike for sale

Postby jpeg » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Has an electrical fault in the wiring
Comfort saddle fitted

2 Batteries
1 battery is brand new cost 350 euros and other is the original it stores about 85% of charge complete with charger
Bike has not been used for around 3 years been in storage has done around 3000 km in total
I originally bought it to use myself bout ill health put paid to that idea
The bike can be ridden just te same as any riad bike
Bike is available to view most days .
sale price
350 euros

CLAUD BUTLER GLIDE 2

This is a unisex bike, without a crossbar so great for those with problems in their joints. It is well reviewed, and two points are particularly important – its extended charge life battery, and its maximum carrying weight of 19 stones. I found a good description at a retailer, Graham Goode, where it sells for £1125. It is on special offer for £999 along with the Glide 2 Sport at Off the Rock Bikes (see local dealers).
Glide 2 electric bike comes with its own battery charger. LiFePo4 rechargeable electric bike batteries are technically more advanced than the tradational heavy sealed lead acid SLA and Li-ion batteries. A LiFePo4 battery lasts longer, accepts a charge easier, is lighter, more powerful, works down to -10 degrees C and has lowest lifetime battery costs.

Glide2 has a 36 Volt 10 amp LifePo4 extended life battery integrated into the carrier system mounted above the rear mudguard, away from dirt, salt and water, giving more protection from the weather than most electric bike designs.
Modular electrical system for convenient and lower service costs.
High power,effcient 250 Watt alloy front hub electric powered bike motor.Front motor is easier for maintenance as gear system is on rear wheel.
UK maximum speed under electric assistance 15.5mph (25km/h) for electric pedal bikes. UK electric bike legal rider age minimum 14 years plus.
Low step over unisex design, light and strong aluminium 17″ frame, electric bike suitable for Ladies and Gents.Claud Butler Glide 2 electric bike weighs only 28.5 kg.
Fully equipped hybrid style comfort bike, with front and rear mudguards, rear carrier rack, wide super comfort sprung seat with suspension seat post, adjustable angle high riser handlebar stem. Front suspension fork for a smoother ride.
Integrated puncture protection zone fast rolling 700″ tyres with strong wall wheel rims and 13g steel spokes.
Shimano 6 speed twist gear system easy to change, ideal for hills and inclines.
Not to be compared to Far East cheap electric bikes with poor quality components, disappearing importers and no spares back up.

Maximum rider weight including load 125KG (19 Stone 9 lbs
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores