Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dog Friendly Holiday Places

Dog Friendly Holiday Places

Postby nickel » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:06 am

I'm looking for recommendations for somewhere we can go and take our two dogs on Holiday with us up to 2 to 3 hours drive from Quesada preferably self catering and with an enclosed area for the dogs to be able to go outside. Many thanks
nickel

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Dog Friendly Holiday Places

Postby LinPlant » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:47 am

We stayed in Morara a couple of years ago with two dogs. We just booked on VRBO and set the filters to let’s accepted.

We had a beautiful villa with pool and large garden. It’s showing as not currently available, as I know the owners only rent it certain months and live in there camper in Calpe while they do.

Plenty of others available though.

VRBO troll Booking .com Expedia etc.

Check with the owners in terms of how many dogs they accept and some also limit the size.

Ours were both around 15kg, but non shedding and mature adults. I’ve found if I explain to people what the dogs are like, that I’ll keep them off the furniture, that I’ll clean up after them etc, people are reasonable when they know we are.

Some owners will only allow one dog under 5kg’s which is common and practically the same as saying ‘no dogs’ in my opinion.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday.
LinPlant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby sarnia cherie » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:18 pm

We have 2 small dogs and use Booking.com whenever we travel. We put in “ dog friendly “ in the filters when looking for somewhere. When we find somewhere we put “2 small,quiet well behaved dogs “ in the requests panel. Some places are free or charge €5 or €10. Never had any problems driving in France or spain.
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby nickel » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:36 am

Thank you for your replies much appreciated
nickel

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada