Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Booking a ITV appointment online

Re: Booking a ITV appointment online

Postby Gasgit » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:09 pm

I’m on the edge of the Murcia region, most of our itv station drive in short wait and done,basically 45 50 minute drive for Quesada folk or two tolls down AP7
Gasgit

Which part of Spain are you from?: Playa Flamenca

Postby cheflady » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:39 pm

Hi Steve we always use San Bartolome in the office they speak english and the guys testing your car do
cheflady

Postby Adey » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:10 pm

Gustav wrote:San Barthomlew,(Almoradi)

It comes under Orihuela not Almoradi.
Adey

Which part of Spain are you from?: Jacarilla

Postby sarnia cherie » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:20 pm

Needed ITV last October. No appointments available online. Left home at 10 went to San Bartoleme chap in office didn’t seem to speak much English. Filled in paperwork,paid about €46 and told to join queue. Mechanic spoke reasonable English. Was back home at 11. Friend went to Torrevieja centre and had to wait 5 hours before being done. Will go back there in 2 years.
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby Darro » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:18 pm

Snowman 1 wrote:I was in at Yogesh Ford a couple of weeks ago, and he was telling me that the staff at some of the ITV Stations are / were on a work to rule / industrial action for one reason or another, but not all of them are affected, might be an idea to consider other stations ?, some are only opening a couple of days a week !!
It's all the Valencia region, something resultant from the recent government take over of the stations, but I don't know if action is coordinated or sporadic.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Previous